Chapter 12: Colton

I woke up with Ashley in my arms for the first time in a while and it felt normal again for me.  She opened her eyes with sunlight shining in her eyes then looking up at me with a smile on her face.  "Good morning." "Good morning." She kissed me and rested her head on my chest trying to wake up.  She got out of bed and walked and looked in the mirror and herself and fixed her hair then slipped on some clothes which was a basic T-shirt and pajamas shorts.  We went outside and saw that no one was up yet.  We both went to the couch and cuddled together.  I started making out with her and she wrapped her legs around my back and grabbed my face.  I slid my hand up her shirt when suddenly we heard a door open the both sat up normally.  Tiffany passed by us into the kitchen.  "Hi guys, sleep ok?" "Yeah." We both laughed.  She grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down on the couch with us.  "I'm sad it's our last day here, so much has happened." "I know we're gonna miss everyone." I pulled Ashley in closer to me and kissed her on the forehead.  Once everyone was up we all ate our breakfast outside since it was such a nice day.  "Ok guys, me and Hannah wanna thank you guys for coming and spending these two weeks with us, we really enjoyed it and we really want you guys to come back." We all clinked our glasses and began eating.  After breakfast me and the boys went surfing on the beach while the girls stayed back and swam.  I didn't really surf so it was all new to me.  We all ran in the water and paddled our way to some waves and I got the hang of it pretty quickly.  We all got tired after a while and sat and talked on the beach.  "Bro are you and Ash gonna move out here, you guys should." I looked over at Vince.  "I've been trying to convince her she just likes where we are now that it would be hard to get her to leave." "So when do you guys start planning for the wedding?" "Well Ash is in charge of all that stuff, I'm just saying yes to everything, speaking of which, where is Ash?" "Inside I think."