Chapter 3: Ashley

We arrived at the house after a twenty minute drive.  The house was located right on the beach and was absolutely gorgeous.  All of a sudden I heard Hannah screaming running over to me.  "Ahh, I'm so glad your here." She hugged me and we started walking inside.  "We have so much to talk about." She walked me into the living room where some of our friends were sitting.  "Ok so you know Jasmine and her boyfriend Blake, and this is Tiffany and her boyfriend Drake." "Hi everyone." I replied.  Tiffany stood up and walked over to me.  "Omg, I've heard so much about you and am so glad I finally get to meet you." I smiled.  "I know I've been so excited to come here." Jasmine got up and said, "Well now we have a new girlie group."
Me and Colton went to our room and started unpacking our bags.  "The girls want me to go swim in the pool with them, so I'll be outside." I step into the bathroom and slipped on my blue and pink bikini then tied my hair back in a messy bun.  I opened the door, grabbed my sunglasses then head outside.  "There she is, I love your swimsuit girl." I smiled and walked down the steps into the pool.  "Thanks."  "Girl you and Colton are too cute together." Said Tiffany.  "Yeah like how long have you two been together?" "Two years ." "Aww, you guys should get married." I saw Hannah sitting at the edge of the pool rolling her eyes.  I ignored it and continued talking with the other girls.  A few minutes later the guys came outside and sat around the fire pit.  "Hey guys we should play a game." Hannah said.  The girls and I got out of the pool and I went and sat down on Colton's lap and he wrapped his arms around my hips.  "Whats the game called?" Asked Tiffany.  "Truth or dare." We all grinned and started playing the game.  "Who wants to go first?" I offered to go first.  "I will." Hannah crossed her legs.  "Ok, Ashley, truth or dare?" I thought for a second then replied.  "Dare." "Ashley, I dare you to make out with Colton." Everyone gasped.  "Oh Ashley, ooh." I gave Hannah a look then turned around and wrapped my legs around Colton and started making out with him.  Once the dare was over I turned back around and stared at Hannah.  "Ok now it's Hannah's turn." She sat up straight and looked at me. "Hannah, truth or dare?" "Hmm, let me think, truth." I thought of it and knew this was my chance to ask.  "Is it true that your a whore for my boyfriend?" She looked at me angrily.  "What the fuck are you talking about." "You should know what I'm talking about, your always looking at my boyfriend, talking about him and let's just be clear, he is seriously taken." I turned around and kissed Colton.  "Ashley, I  swear to God, you have got a lot of nerve, you know." I stood up.  "You wanna go right now." She stood up and took her shoes off.  "Oh it's on." We both ran towards each other and I knocked her over on the ground.  Hannah started pulling my hair and I started punching her face.  Colton stood up and grabbed me by the waist.  He picked me up, walked inside, took me to our room and threw me down on the bed.  "What is wrong with you?" I looked up at him.  "Colton, it bothers me that another girl is looking at you dreaming about fucking you and sucking your dick.  It bothers me." He came over and sat down next to me.  "Ashley, the only thing that matters to me is you.  You are the only one I'll ever love." I rested my head on his chest while he started hugging me and kissed my forehead.  "Now, I really think you owe Hannah an apology."  I sighed and walked back outside to the pool.  Hannah was in Vince's lap messing with his necklace while Tiffany and Drake went somewhere else to go and make out.  "Hannah." She looked up but did not say anything else to me.  "Look I'm so sorry about what happened, I guess I just couldn't control myself." "Yeah and you didn't." She walked to another side of the pool with her arms crossed.  "Look, your my best friend and we can't stay mad at each other forever, please forgive me." I walked over to her and put my hands on her shoulders then leaned in to see her face.  She started laughing.  "Ok I forgive you." We hugged each other then heard Blake say that it was time for dinner.  He made for us white chicken and potatoes with a garden salad.  "Hey guys wait, wait." We all turned around to see what Blake was saying.  "We're forgetting that we need to get drunk tonight so that we can all have good sex later." We all laughed and grabbed a drink.  We all sat down at the table and started eating our food.  "So we all need something to talk about." Said Vince.  "Ashley, did Colton get you pregnant yet?" I choked on my wine.  "No, I'm not pregnant thank God." Everyone at the table made a smirk.  "No, I don't need a child right now." "So tell me guys, what are you doing for your wedding?" "Well um, we are kinda doing a small wedding." We talked for a little while and I got up to go to my bedroom with the girls to hang out while the guys stayed at the table.  "So Colt, when you planning on putting a ring on Ashley's finger?" "Well actually I got a ring and am planning on doing it while we're here, but don't tell her."
Meanwhile in my room I was showing the girls my jewelry and clothes.  "What do you say we get drunk for our boys." Said Tiffany.  "Oh yeah we should come out here." Hannah took us outside to where she kept all of her liquor and bourbon.  "This'll do the trick." She opened a bottle of Kentucky bourbon and we started taking shots.  "And to wash it down." Tiffany held up a Red Bull and we were for sure drained at that point.