2/10

"Hey did you hear about that honor student who rejected a full ride to Shiratorizawa?"

"Ehhh? No way, that's a one in a lifeline opportunity!"

"Honestly whoever rejected something like that must have been a real idiot."

"Get this, she wasn't accepted for only her academics, but also she's this Olympic-level ice skating prodigy!"

"Imagine being bless with so much talent~ I'm jealous."

Sugawara perked up at the gossip of the girls he passed by. School was over and he was making his way to the gym for practice. He really wasn't the one to seek gossip, but if it was so easy to hear then he might as well indulge himself.

Shiratorizawa was a top school in the prefecture. Why would anyone want to reject something like that? Going to Shiratorizawa was basically having the rest of your life handed to you on a silver platter. If they were that smart then why not take the chance?

"What got you thinking so hard?" Tanaka asked, seeing Sugawara entering the gym with a thoughtful look on his face.

He paused for a moment, "There's an honor student who rejected a full ride to Shiratorizawa." he spoke, causing Tanaka's eyes widen. Not only that, Kageyama stopped in this tracks causing the ball he was about to hit smack his face, "She also an ice skating prodigy!"

Hinata screamed at the sight, seeing as a red mark began to form on Kageyama's face. Though, the boy ignored it, thinking of his rejection to Shiratorizawa. Someone actually rejected something he wanted? Something that he strived for?

Tsukishima smirked and made a fake 'oh' face, "Oh you're talking about the ice queen!"

"Ice queen?" Hinata questioned.

"She's in my class. She's really cold towards everyone so everyone nicknamed her ice queen." Tsukishima snickered, "Super quiet and ignores everyone~ Imagine your entire life being about academics."

"Her name is (L/N) (Y/N)." Yamaguchi pitched in, "I don't think she's mean. She just sticks to herself and doesn't try to talk to anyone."

"She rejected Shiratorizawa, I don't think academics are that important to her." Daichi observed, before clapping to get everyone's attention, "She could have had a good reason."

Meanwhile Kageyama still was lost in thought, ignoring how Hianta was jumping up and down to try to gain his attention. He wanted to know who was the person to reject a full ride to Shiratorizawa.

He wanted to know what we're they thinking.