8/10

"Have you decided yet?"

(Y/N) frowns slightly, leaning back on her bed as she held her phone up to her ear, "Of course I haven't, Kuroo."

On the phone was Kuroo Tetsuro. The two had met when they were younger when (Y/N) was temporarily living in Tokyo while working on her JSF certification. They had gone to the same middle school before (Y/N) was able to move back to Miyagi.

It was 100% completely against her will to move to Tokyo. Kuroo had heard about her certification with the JSF and was intrigued by the thought of a possible Olympic level skater attending his school. Since then he's been bothering her about anything and everything. As much as she hate to admit it, he was her first friend.

"Not to pressure you or anything, but I think it's gonna be a good idea. I mean it's been your dream for a while and the only thing that really held the ISU back was that you want to stay in Miyagi as much as possible." he rambled his opinion, "Hokkaido, maybe sure it's pretty cold up there, but Miyagi? There's really only rice paddies and mountains. Barely anything special about it."

"Hanyu Yuzuru is from Miyagi."

"Other than that guy!!"

She lets out a sigh, less worried about making the decision and more of what she's going to leave behind. Miyagi was her home and there was nothing that could change that. It was already a big hurdle moving to Tokyo temporarily; thinking about moving to Canada made her head hurt.

At the end of the day, she should choose what she thought was best her. Yet now, she had someone else to consider, "What am I going to tell Kageyama Tobio?"

"Eh? That broody setter from Karasuno? What's so special about telling him." On the other side of the phone, Kuroo was doing his homework while talking to his favorite girl to bother. His phone vibrated, showing a notification.

ᴀᴇᴛʜᴇʀɪꜱ : ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴄʀᴏᴡ? ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ʙᴏꜱꜱ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴜᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴏᴅᴢᴜᴋᴇɴᴋᴇɴ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ɪ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴀꜱᴋɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ʟᴏʟᴏʟ

"We're dating."

Kuroo's attention immediately switched from the message back to the phone call, snapping his pencil in half in shock, "YOU'RE WHAT?" he shouted, hearing his mom shouting from downstairs to be quiet, "Sorry mom!"

"Yes, for about a week now." she recalls to the moment on the rink, "I have to tell him because we are dating, right?"

"Of course you do! That's something that can end a relationship! Canada is on the opposite side of the earth!"

Her eyes land on the penguin plush before she grabbed it and pulled it close to her, "I don't want our relationship to end."

Kuroo went quiet. He knew she had never talked about anyone like that, so he knew it was pretty serious. He let out a small sigh, "Listen... I think it's best to tell him and talk it out with him." he did his best to give advice to his friend, but when they're like her it was best to be blunt, "Who knows if it would work out." then his phone vibrates again

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀɪꜰᴜ : ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴜᴍʙ ᴄᴀᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴᴛ ꜱᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴀᴋᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴍᴀ. ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ʀᴇɢɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ.

"I forgot to send my lovely manager some info she needs. I'll call you later." his finger hovered over the end call button, "Just remember what I said."