7/10

"Wahh! I'm so excited!!" Hinata excitedly exclaimed as the entire Karasuno team had gotten comfortable in their seats.

Well, (Y/N)'s newly felt nervousness cause her to not only invite Kageyama, but the entire Karasuno volleyball team who was present in the moment. It's not like she hated them. Well, in the end it didn't matter how she felt because Kageyama was there watching her regardless.

Kageyama's knee bounced anxiously. He had done some research about ice skating programs. There was a tradition in hockey where the crowd would throw teddy bears onto the ice. However, some ice skating fans adopted it with some ice skaters and would throw plushs of a skater's favorite character onto the ice. So, he went out and bought a penguin plush.

Other than seeing her Sanrio hand cream on a few occasions, he wasn't sure about what kind of plush to throw to her. However, at the store his eyes landed on the penguin plush in his arms. It wasn't too big, probably a bit smaller than the size of his torso, however it was very rotund. The beady eyes made it's expression eerily resemble (Y/N) which caused his to pick it.

Sugawara, who brought a bouquet of roses for the team to throw onto the ice, looked at Kageyama's plush with a knowing look. He let out a small sigh, seeing his underclassmen's blush and anxious look as they waited for the performances.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) was doing a few more warm up stretches on the sidelines. In her ears were earbuds playing the music for her program and her brain replayed the routine mentally. Her father was busy chatting with some officials on the side before walking over to his daughter, "(Y/N) this is Yamada-san from the JSF." her father introduces the man who bows in greeting, "He's here to talk about your ISU certification."

(Y/N) takes her earbuds out, bowing in return, "The JSF has been very proud to have you a certified skater with us. In fact, the ISU has been taking an interest in your career." he told her, "They'll be watching today and at regionals to decide if they want to give you an offer."

"They're very confident I'll make it to regionals." she bluntly told him, hearing as other were going through their programs.

The man lets out a laugh, "Based on the information we've been giving them, they're sure you'll be going to regionals."

A staff came up to them, bowing in apology, "(L/N)-san you'll be going up next." they quickly said before scurrying off.

"Well, good luck out there (L/N)-san. The ISU will be expecting a lot."

She lets out a small sigh, rolling her neck and making sure her skates were properly on. Her thoughts raced, yet her exterior seemed as apathetic as ever. The ISU was interested in scouting her? It was honestly a childhood dream. Hell, the JSF only had scouted her not even two years ago and since then she's been a certified skater under them. When the rumors said she was an 'Olympic level ice skating prodigy' it wasn't an exaggeration.

"Next on the ice, (L/N) (Y/N)-san."

The Karasuno team cheers in excitement as (Y/N) makes her way onto the ice, skating around the rink before getting into her position. She is dressed like royalty to say the least. Her hair was in a neat updo (similar to Elsa, Kageyama thinks), tied together with a small glittering crown. Her outfit resembled that of knight loyal knight. A pure white glittering leotard that extended out to resemble a tail coat. A few chains were draped over her shoulder, enough to look nice but not to deter of movement. Golden trim and buttons accented her leotard, continuing on the theme of resembling a tailcoat without actually being one.

An ice queen indeed.

Her hand laid on her heart while the other rested neatly and pointed behind her back. Everything about her posture was perfect. Her body was sitting exactly where it needed to be. An amazing starting position.