Epilogue

"Representing Japan, (L/N) (Y/N) takes home gold!"

Said girl puffed out her cheeks, moving away from her father who was busy doing her hair, "Do you really have play the Olympic recaps?" she looked over to her father before sitting back down into her chair to let her father resume his work.

"I could play recaps of all the events you won... Grand Prix, Olypmics, Japan Championships, etcetera.." he trailed off, finally satisfied with the updo on his little girl. He turns her around, staring at his daughter as he held back his tears.

She was in a gorgeous natural style makeup and in the updo that her father had did. Sure he's never done hairstyles like this before, but it had always been a tradition to do her hair for competitions. Her gorgeous white dress glittered in the light peaking through the windows, rivaling every ice skating dress she's wore in her lifeline (That was saying something because her Pyeongchang Olympics outfit made headlines and trended on twitter for a few days).

"Watching my ice skating recaps on my wedding day is inappropriate, dad." she looked over to her mother who was exciting taking as many photo as she could, "Mom, please say something."

She paused, looking over to her husband and daughter before adjusting the lighting in the room and continuing her photos, "You should've expected this when he sat Tobio down and showed off all of your medals and trophies." she shrugged, noticing as the wedding organizer came into the room to retrieve (Y/N) for the ceremony, "I'll see you out there." she winked, leaving the room and the father and daughter duo prepped themselves to walk the aisle.

(Y/N)'s father gained a prideful look before grabbing his daughter's arm to help her stand up, "Sorry, I'm very proud of my olympic level figure skating daughter." he flipped her veil down and adjusted any flyaways or wrinkles.

She rolled her eyes, "Your son-in-law is an olympic level volleyball player." she pointed out.

They walked out the room, lining up behind the bridesmaids and groomsmen as they waited to walk down the isle.

"Yeah yeah~ I'll wait until he wins two Grand Prix in a row."

"There is no Grand Prix in volleyball."

"Wahhh!!! I'm so nervous!" Hinata loudly whispered to Kageyama as the two waited at the end of the isle as the wedding music loudly sounds throughout the venue. He was his best man, obviously, who else would it be?

The two had decided to host two weddings. Their current western style one and of course the Shinto based Japanese wedding. Kageyama's parents had the honor planning their Shinto wedding while (Y/N)'s parents planned their current one.

It was nothing less than spectacular. They had decided to get married in Spring, meaning that they were surrounded by cherry blossoms at all sides. It was (Y/N)'s choice as it was the time that she and Kageyama had met. It was a moment of rebirth and new beginnings.

Kageyama grit his teeth, attempting to ignore his best friend as the line of groomsmen and bridesmaids continued to line up, "Why are you nervous, it's Kageyama's wedding." Kuroo Tetsuro, (Y/N) one request of groomsmen, had spoken his thoughts, "If anything he should be crying like a baby~"

Oh but he wanted too. He wanted too so badly. It seemed like a never ending cycle of training and events for both of the athletes. Ever since the moment he proposed to her, he just wanted to marry her. Hell, he knew since the beginning that she would be the one he spent his life with.

The amounts of hurdles and frustrations that he went through for this relationship were training enough to keep his tears in check.

Then, the music changes as the final bridesmaid and groomsmen line up. At the other end of the aisle was her. The woman he was going to give his life too.

She looked so ethereal in her dress, hell even if she came down that aisle in her training clothes he would still think she was the most gorgeous person to walk the earth. Kageyama Tobio was whipped and he was proud of that.

"He looks like he's going to cry." (Y/N)'s father whispers over to her and he walked his daughter down the aisle. She didn't reply which caused him to look over to see her indifferent eyes had a glossy sheen covering them and they were slightly downturned in embarrassment, "Ah... you're about to cry too." he commented, feeling as her grip grew a bit tighter.

They reach the end where Kageyama was and before she was handed off to her husband, (Y/N) had taken a moment to give her dad a small kiss on the cheek and a quick hug, "Thank you... papa." she whispered, finally being handed over to Kageyama who happily helped her up the small set of stairs.

The two lovebirds stood across each other on the podium and the officiant began the ceremony. Even though there was an entire crowd watching, the two had only stared at each other.

"We are gathered here today.."

Everything was just formalities to show how these two felt about each other. Even without an entire ceremony, a gathering of both friends and families; the two knew it would define their feelings about each other.

Meanwhile, Hinata was still as fidgety as ever but halted his movements completely as Kuroo had placed a hand on his shoulder to calm down, 'I'm happy she found someone.' he thought, remembering how lonely and distant she was from her schoolmates. (Y/N) was never the one to make friends, nonetheless a boyfriend, yet somehow fate put two idiots obsessed with a sport together.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Kageyama jumped, his hands shaking as he reached up to move the veil out of (Y/N)'s face. The moment his eyes met her unveiled ones, a hand flew to his mouth and he turned around as he began to cry quietly.

Well, as quietly as you can when there's an entire crowd watching you.

His shoulder shook and his sniffles were very apparent. Poor (Y/N) was confused watching as her husband-to-be was faced away from her as he cried in pure happiness. Her hand reached out and pat his back as she allowed him to cry for the moment.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. We're getting married, right?"

He violently wiped his tears, hearing her words and turning around to see her tears also freely falling down her face. Yet, her serene smile never faltered as she grabbed his hands once more and squeezed them in reassurance. His face was a mess which caused her to giggle.

Placing his hand on her face, his thumb gently stroked her cheek as both of their eyes closed and the two met in a unifying kiss to officially seal their love.