Epilogue

Madeline Rossi

3 years later

She laid snuggled against my chest fast asleep. Abigail is 2 months old as of today. She already has everyone wrapped around her tiny little fingers just like her sister.

I stared down at her as she laid asleep against my chest. Her perfect little brown hairs and button nose smooshed against me as she snores. She's even worse than Kingsley was with snoring.

I still swear they both get it from Ace, but it's still a tied debate between our family. His sisters take my side, while my Mother, Liza and Ben take his and our friends are in the middle.

I looked at the dark cyan molding against the walls and the gold butterflies and flowers my mother freehanded for her walls. I rock back and forth in the chair as she continues to snooze but her fingers grazed my white dress "she's a good sleeper"

I looked up to see Ace entering the room smiling at us "How long were you watching?" He bent down in-front of us to get to Abigail's height and place a kiss on the back of her hair

She had a full head of hair, Ace claims she's my little twin. But I said that's ridiculous, she's only two months old... how could he know?

But Kingsley looked just like him more and more each day "Not that long, I just came in with Kingsley to make her a snack before dinner" He was building a treehouse in the backyard with Kingsley as his little assistant

I couldn't believe she was already three years old as of a month ago. Time flies by faster than you'd think and before you know it, your children are bigger than they once were and you yourself have grown.

a small bark comes from the door way as our small black morkie comes rushing in. Followed by little red rain boots tracking mud into the house "Marco!" She squealed "He stoles my cracker!" she pouted

"He did?" Ace questioned "How did Marco get onto the table?" He rose a brow "I know that he can't jump up there on his own?"

She sucked in her lips as she stared at Marco who was now laying on on his belly next to my feet "Well I wants him to be my lunch guests"

She's had a habit of placing Marco on the chair next to her at the table. Even though we've told her not to several times, because he goes in and steals her food. But sometimes I secretly let her do it and I don't tell Ace because it's too adorable

"Princess, how many times have I told you that Marco will eat your food if you do that?" She lifts up all her fingers giggling "maybes this much"

He sighs as he looks to see the mud she's tracked in all the way to the second floor. She flashes an innocent smile at him and he picks her up removing her boots "Dorothy you've simply had too much fun today?"

"Daddy I wants to be Sully! Not Dorothy" this time she was talking about Halloween

"I know princess" he smiles at me, thinking back to my costume almost four years ago "and Ab can be's Mike!" I couldn't help but laugh

She seriously wanted her sister to be the one eyed round green monster. I knew that movie night was a bad idea right after Evander suggested it "and what will I be?"