L.E.F.T.E

Get to him.

My mind was spinning.

We have to get there.

I felt like I was going to be sick.

We're also drunk.

There's that much needed personality. Between the sickness of being drunk, the sickness of being injured, and also the sickness of the alcohol and Tylenol working really hard to kill off the pain in my body, I knew I couldn't speed as much as I wanted to. I was careful to pay attention to all the road limit signs, boring the speeds into my brain so that I only went maybe a mile above it. And mostly because I needed to focus on something through my hazy vision to distract myself from the excruciating ache in my side. I couldn't draw attention to myself. Seat belt on, careful speed. I can't get pulled over. Even if.. I have to wait through traffic to get there. It'll only make the process of getting there, to my house, much slower.
That and Helpy's happy eyes were staring at me, as if trying to give me moral support but only making me sadder knowing who placed him on my dashboard.

Get there. Get there. Save him. We have to save him.

~

Lefty stood back, admiring his handiwork. It looked almost exactly like it.
White painted face, red lips, black thin body. Even better that he knew exactly where to find all the supplies to make this decoy after rummaging through Y/N's belongings a few nights ago.
Save for some clothes, a special jacket and other things he might've deemed important he threw out into the yard, away from the house, he doused everything else in gasoline. It was the only way, it seemed. He knows Y/N wouldn't be happy... but as long as they were safe.
He stood guard, a matchbox gripped in his hand and waited next to the handmade "animatronic".

Careful. Quiet. Still.

Ah.

He heard a small shuffle. And recognized a certain disgusting scent. He started playing a gentle music box melody from deep within his chest. Her favorite.

Lure.

He had to keep him there. Make sure he didn't leave.

Encapsulate.

Burn him. Together with the flames, he belongs.

Fuse.

Send him off on his way, to where he belongs.

Transport.

And leave the demon to his demons.

Extract.

It was his namesake after all. Henry's purpose for him. He just didn't plan on doing it a second time.

~

By the time I got there, it was already too late. My house was up in flames.
I barely managed to scramble out of my car, watching in horror as all that I've loved burned. My heart hurt. Everything did. My head was aching, a few tears running down my face. I couldn't look at it.
Not long after, the fire department came and hosed it down, one of them trying to ask me questions but all I could hear was my own heartbeat. I felt numb. In pain.
He was gone.

Time Skip (6:45am)

I laid down in a hospital bed, the firefighters who had arrived at the scene noticed that I bleeding and had called an ambulance. I tried to answer as many questions as I could. But it wasn't easy knowing that the truth I knew would have labeled me crazy.
Luckily, I didn't die of blood loss. Unluckily, I had to stay in the hospital for a few days to get healthy again. I didn't care. I couldn't care about anything. I asked the firefighters if they found anything.. unusual in the fire. They only reported my house furniture. Nothing shaped like 'bodies' as I wondered. The only small sliver of hope I had was that maybe Lefty escaped. Maybe he is safe somewhere. But I couldn't think about it. I just didn't feel like anything. Like a shell. An empty jar. Nothing.

Then, a police officer came in. He said that he had a few things that didn't perish in the fire. I strained myself to at least sit up and listen. He only laid a clear bag of what seemed to be a few clothes next to the bed and left. I slowly leaned over, not minding the pain in my side and dug through it. Surprisingly, all of my outfits in here were completely untouched by the fire. And..
I fished out my favorite jacket that I had been wearing a few times.
I dug through the pockets.
I pulled out a thin playing card from the cards I had.
Scribbled on it, in shaky handwriting, was an address. The address I heard of a few times.
The address of an abandoned Freddy Fazbear's Pizza from years ago.