Attack

To put my day short: creepy. Super creepy. In fact, I still can't shake the feeling that someone is watching me as of right now walking out of my office. During my hours in the office, all I could really do is turn everything off, be quiet and shine the artificial beam of light in the eyes of whatever was trying to come for me in the vents. I was on edge. Okay not on edge, absolutely terrified. I dreaded what waited for me outside today. But I decided not to worry about that just yet. I wanted to visit my bear friend.

I walked up the steps of the stage and looked at him a bit. I chuckled a little as I remembered what I found. I pulled out the slightly crumpled piece of paper, unfolded it, and held it out so Lefty could see. If he could.

"Look, it's you! Did you know you had a little fan?"
He made no response. But he did seem to be staring right at me and the drawing. I put the drawing back in my pocket and walked up to him.

"...Whoever made you did a good job. You look almost life-like."
I gave the bear a hug again. Couldn't hurt, right? He was much easier to talk to than actual human beings anyway. He was still very soft despite how I could sort of feel the metal skeleton beneath the cushioning of his torso. I stood back and kind of examined the gold star on his chest. Just like those Rockstar Animatronics in the catalog. Was he supposed to be a part of that array of characters?
"Meh, who needs a band right? You are way cool Lefty. Cooler than all of those expensive uh... bozos-"
I chuckled a little. He only stared ahead, half-lidded at me with his jaw still hung open. I sighed. I'm talking to an animatronic. Am I getting lonely or crazy? Who knows. I walked off the stage and tried to collect myself for whatever waited for me on the other side of the building.

Just before closing the doors, turned and waved at the bear standing alone on the stage.
"Goodnight Lefty."
I could be going crazy, because all I could see was him just staring straight at me. I shook my head, ignoring it and closed the doors.

I went around back, already bracing myself for what I was going to see. I looked just around and found a tattered.. clown? She looked very strange. Pigtails, a claw for an arm? Rollerskates?

"...Let's.. get you inside, you must be freezing right...?-"
After opening the door and clicking on the light, I tried to lift her up from her arms. She was heavy, but not terribly so like last time. After I sat her in the chair, I started the cassette. Of course I was going to salvage her, I mean. I don't want to sound like a greedy hound but it is a lot of money. Anyway, I was waiting for the first audio to play when I examined the robot in front of me. Are all these coming from the same place? They're so... worn down. What could cause it? The first audio played and I quickly checked the first box when of course she moved her head a little. My heart pace quickened and my stomach felt nervous. But I sighed. I was kind of used to the feeling anyway.

The second audio played when I checked the box and again, she moved. I shook my head, completely forgetting that I could taze her. After the third audio played however, I checked the third box when she moved after I looked up again, almost leaning forward. I stared at her for only a second until she lurched over the table quickly, knocking me out after a bone-chilling shriek escaped from her throat.