20

CHAPTER 20: NEW BEGINNING

Celine's POV:

Somewhere?

"Come on Celine, we need to go now. All your things are packed up already." Mom said in a normal tone.

I don't even know if where are we going, she doesn't want to tell me.

I just went upstairs to check for my other things. Then I saw a crumpled paper in the trashbin. As far as I know, it was empty earlier because the garbage collector took it.

When i fixed the paper, it was a letter from my Dad.

It says there that he wanted to see me and wants to apologize again for what happened, and to all of his sin.

Bakit sa'kin siya hihingi ng tawad? Hindi ba dapat kay Mommy niya gawin 'yon? And even if he apologize again and again to us, the pain will never fade easily.

Kaya ba ayaw pa kong pauwiin ni Mommy kanina? Is it because of this?

"Celine, your Mom calls you." Yaya said.

"Just a minute po." i answered.

"Ah eh ngayon na raw, at may importante siyang sasabihin sa'yo."

Bakit ba hindi na lang siya umakyat dito sa taas.

Walang emosyong sumunod na lang ako sakanya dala ang phone ko at iyong letter na nilagay ko sa bulsa ko.

"Do you remeber before, you said to me na you want to go in Australia?" Mommy asked.

"Yes Mommy, why?" I answered.

Masasagot na ba ang mga tanong ko?

"I'm planning to book a ticket for both of us kasi for us to celebrate there together with my side." she said.

I got shocked by what she just said and got excited. Melbourne Australia is my dream place to visit since I was a kid.

"Oh sure Mom I would love to!" I said happily.

She gave me a smile and held my hands.

"Okay sunshine, but before that we need to go in Manila to get our passports." she said to me and explained that 2 months ago she already applied an online appointment.

Just wow, how did she managed to do that? Despite of the challenges that were facing.

"Okay Mom." I replied and hugged her.

I helped manong and yaya to put our luggage in the trunk.

After that we said goodbye to them and we got inside the car then Mom started driving away.

While mom is driving I put my earphones on my ears and started playing a music.

This is my way to fall asleep during the trip.

Hindi ko namalayang nakatulog na 'ko nagising na lang ako na umuulan sa labas.

"We're here now." nakangiting sambit ni Mommy.

She's the one who wake me up by moving my shoulders.

We were in the parking lot after we got off and took the elevator.

It seems like nasa isang condo kami or hotel dito sa Manila.

We are at the lobby right now, ang sabi ni Mommy ay may hihintayin daw kami.

10 minutes later nandito na ang sinabi ni mom na hihintayin namin.

It was my Ninang Franceska.

"Gosh nandito na pala kayo. Hi Celine!" Ninang Franceska said.