There's Two

It had been a month since the last game. Snow had piled up another inch. Wyat and I had hung out multiple times, and we seemed to be getting really close. Something was definitely starting.

Garren and I were getting closer ever since the kiss, and I think that we were getting to that point. There was a problem.

If I started dating Garren, it would prove Kilee's point. If I started dating Wyat, people would call me a player, or some other disgusting name. I know I shouldn't worry about other people, but a lot of them have friends in high places.

Either way, I had a lot to deal with.

Everyone has started shipping me with the boys. "Devren or Devat?" It was a new debate, and everyone was asking me about it. Luckily, my friends would swoop in and save me. Wyat was used to the attention, but Garren was beside himself, not knowing what to do.

At one point, I was walking down the hall and saw Garren surrounded by a large amount of people. What is going on? I rushed over to him.

"Are you two dating? You and Devynn?" Some girl questioned in a high pitched voice.
Garren couldn't get a word out. Everyone was questioning him. Seriously?! This is not a freaking interview!

"When are you going to realize that Devynn doesn't want you? She wants Wyat, but baby I'm free." Said the most annoying voice which I knew came from the one and ugly queen bee Kilee! I muttered under my breath. I was having a hard time getting to Garren. I continued to push through.

"Did you and Devynn sleep together?" Some snobby popular girl asked. Garren's face was shocked with disbelief. His eyes widened.

OK! That was the last straw. I shoved through the group of girls and guys. I didn't care if the were popular or not! They were hurting my Gar Bear-wait... Gar Bear? Eh. Forget that, I'm angry.

I finally reached him. He was trapped against the locker and looked like he was about to have a heart attack. Questions were being thrown at him from all over. I've had enough.

"SHUT UP!!!!" I yelled. I was seething. This quieted them down. I wasn't usually one for yelling, but I'm very protective of my friends.

"Listen up everyone! This is not a freaking interview! Garren doesn't have to answer your questions, and you have no right to force it upon him! Seriously people?! Get a life and get out of ours!" I was done. Everyone stared at me in shock. One football player looked like he was going to pee his pants. Serves him right, that big bloke.

"One more thing!" I yelled yet again. I looked at Kilee square in the eye. I glared. "We are not like you. We DON'T sleep with each other, and we DON'T sleep around. Everyone clear out!" I was surprised when everyone ran/tripped/whimpered down the hall and out of sight, including miss queen bee Kilee. I even surprised myself at my sudden outburst and turned around to Garren who had his mouth open in awe.

"That was.... AWESOME!!!! You are my hero! Thank you so much!" Garren squealed while jumping up and down like a three year-old on a sugar rush.

" Your welcome. I agree that was pretty cool, but I hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the butt." I said.

We continued down the hall. I was glad that whatever happened back there was over, and Garren was his smiley little self still. But one thought did cross my mind. How could I chose between two boys that now meant almost everything to me?

---------------------------------------------

I grabbed my homework and backpack from my locker, school had just ended. I started walking out of the building.

"Wait! Hold up Dev!" I turned around and saw Wyat yelling while jogging, trying to catch up to me. He slowed down to walk right next to me, trying to catch his breath. I would have thought it would have taken more running to wind a football player.

I raised an eyebrow. One of my few amazing talents. I asked "So it's Dev now?"

"Yeah you don't mind, do you?" He bumped his arm into my shoulder teasingly.

I felt warmth spread to my cheeks. I turned my head. "Not at all" I replied. He gave me a nickname!

"Come on" he started walking towards his car. "Let me take you somewhere."

I responded with a nod. We continued to walk in a comfortable silence towards his car.
I texted my mom that I would be home later since I was hanging out with my... friend. *Wince.* I didn't know what to call him anymore. My mom said that it was fine.

We drove for about fifteen minutes. The whole time we joked and talked about random stuff. Until we turned onto a dirt road, an stopped by a grove of trees. Wyat parked the car and we got out.I trusted Wyat enough to know that he didn't take me out into the wilderness to kill me and hid my body, or whatever cliche stuff is in those books.

"I have something to show you" Wyat said while giving me a breath-taking smile. He grabbed my hand and lead me through the woods on a trail. I kept thinking that he was actually holding my hand. I hope my hands don't start to sweat even though there was snow everywhere, the trail was cleared. I wasn't cold thanks to my big, fluffy jacket and trusty beanie.

Then we stopped. Right in front of my eyes was a huge frozen waterfall. Light gleamed like crystals on the jagged icicles. I could hear the sound of rushing water hidden by the frozen sheet of ice. Snow covered the ground, glistening in the sunlight. Trees enveloped the paradise, hidden unless you knew it was here. I wonder how this would look in summer. I bet it would be even more wonderful. Caught in awe, Wyat slowly came to stand right in front of me.

"Do you like it?" He whispered moving closer to me by the second. I snapped my eyes to Wyat. My hand was still in his. The sun shone on his handsome face, making his jaw look more chiseled and his eyes sparkle wildly.

"Y-yes... It's beautiful." I managed to stutter. A blush creeping onto my cheeks. He was getting closer. I soon could feel his breath fanning over my face. Then his nose brushed mine. I leaned in. I felt his hands cupping my face... They were icy cold. Like the ice Garren practices on at hockey. Garren... That's when I snapped out of it.

"I-I can't.. I'm sorry. I have to go." I managed to get out. I didn't know what to do so I ran, I didn't look back. I ran and ran and ran. Soon I was out of breath. I could hear footsteps behind me. Crap! He was catching up. I couldn't face him, I didn't know what to do so I dove behind a tree. He passed me. He was yelling my name. Man, was I confused. Garren or Wyat. Garren or Wyat. I'm going to go insane. My teeth started chattering. I was getting cold. I managed to pull out my phone and dial a number.

"Hello?" A voice answered.

"Hey Garren, can you pick me up?" I shyly asked

"I'm on my way" he said

---------------------------------------------

Hello everybody! It's lulubughancock here!

not_so_perf asked for help and I, of course, said sure!

So enjoy this chapter that I wrote!

Oh! and don't forget to check out my stories and follow me!

Love ya!