Sick

GARREN'S POV

No, no, no. I kept repeating it to myself. I wasn't ashamed of crying. I was never going to get her back. Not for the first time, Devynn's stubbornness upset me. No one was more stubborn. Memories of Devynn crashed through my mind.

The time when we were six, and I decided to climb my dad's ladder onto the roof. Devynn refused to climb up with me. I got in trouble, and she didn't.

The time when we were fourteen, and I was interested with Axe body spray. Devynn hid the bottle from me, and I was late for school trying to find it at the bus stop.

The memories brought more tears. I couldn't help but feel like I should have given up right then. Suddenly, a feeling burst in my chest. It was courage, and it stopped the tears. I decided to fight for Devynn with a new surge of confidence.

Would the police do anything like I was about to do?

-------------------

Devynn's POV

I laid on that bed forever. I didn't allow myself to sleep. If I slept, he would have likely came in and, well, used me. The thought sent shudders down my spine. He was disgusting.

I continuously struggled against the bindings. Everything was tight, and I couldn't move an inch. Seeing the light fade from the window, I gave up on my attempts. What seemed like only a short while, the light of day was taken over by the dark of night. I could kind of see a bit of sky through the window and watched the stars. My lids felt heavy, and exhaustion claimed my body. Sleep felt so welcoming... No, Devynn! You can't give him the oppurtunity! I mentally shook myself awake again. I can't sleep.... I can't sleep.... I can-

My mind welcomed the darkness with open arms.

I opened my eyes to see that I was in the front yard of Wyat's house. It was night time, and the house seemed silent. In my peripheral vision, I saw the covered window well. I peeked in, but was surprised to see that the room looked like it did before Wyat had brought me in there. I heard an engine and turned around.

In front of me, an old, rusty truck pulled up. I couldn't see anyone, but the driver took the key out of the ignition. The door opened, and the driver got out and came around to the other side, where I could see him. Garren opened the back door of the truck and brought out a female figure, unconscious. I stepped forward, and upon closer investigation, I realized it was me from the night Wyat kidnapped me. Now, however, it was Garren doing the kidnapping.

Dream me fluttered her eyes open, and came out of his arms. Her leg came around and knocked him off his feet. She started running, yelling, Garren chasing after her. She tripped, and he picked her up again. I tried to pry the dream me off of his shoulder, but found that my hands just passed through their bodies. Instead of trying again, I followed them in the house.

Garren tossed Dream me into a chair, and locked the front door. I started walking to the door that led to the basement, but Garren didn't bring dream me over. Instead, he took her upstairs. Confused, I followed. We went up a set of stairs, and up to a bedroom door. Dream me tried to keep them from going in, but was unsuccessful. Garren tossed her onto a bed, and started to grind his body against her. Dream me, and real me, screamed at the same time, hoping for it to end.

I woke with a start, sweat pouring down my body. Panting heavily, I realized I wasn't tied up, and I was in a familiar room. With a start, I recognized the room from my dre- more like a nightmare. Slowly getting up off the bed, I heard water running. As there were three doors, one the exit, there must be an en suite. Hearing Wyat humming, I held back a laugh. I ran to the door, and opened it quietly. Only to get it slammed back shut in my face. I swallowed, tilting my head up. Wyat stood behind me, his dark hair glistening with water. He waved a finger in my face, like scolding a child. Wyat grabbed my wrist and turned me around, the sudden movement causing me to reach my hand onto his chest for support. Wyat grinned at the contact. It seemed so innocent, yet I knew it was truly malicious.

"Did you not enjoy last night as much as I did?" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers of fear roll through my body, him mistaking it for shivers of pleasure. "I feel the same." He chuckled lowly, "You were quite pleasing." I looked at him, hoping he wasn't meaning what I thought he was. Wyat left the bedroom, and locked the door. I checked the windows, only finding them padlocked. The only thing on my mind after was to see if it was true. I ran to the bathroom, and looked between my legs. My nightmare was a twisted version of reality. I then realized that I was only in my underwear and an oversized shirt.

There was no way to deny it. He had destroyed what mattered most to me to stay whole. He had left me... broken. There was no point in fighting anymore. The only thing worse he could do to me now was kill me. The longer I thought about it, however, death seemed much more inviting. Set in my decision, I tore through the bathroom. Finally finding a little bottle, I opened it, and started to empty it into my mouth. Before the first tablet could reach my tongue, the door slammed open, knocking the bottle out of my hand. I stared at the person in front of me. Wyat constantly switched his glances between me and the pills scattered on the floor. I cowered in fear, collapsing to the ground, sobs wracking my body. Wyat picked me up, and tossed me out of the bathroom. My head hit the bed post, and spots danced through my vision.

I barely recognized Wyat grabbing my feet, pulling me forward. Once my vision cleared, Wyat seized a fistful of my once silky brown hair. I cried out as he started to drag me out the room, downstairs, and down to the basement. Thrusting me to the ground, I felt too weak to try to move away. Wyat straddled me, my stomach to the floor, pulling my arms behind me. I felt the ropes tighten on my wrists hard enough that my scars from the last time, reopened, blood seeping out. Wyat rolled me over, and smacked me. In the shock of pain, my crying stopped. "Shut up, you little-" Wyat was cut off by the sound of an engine, distant, but still could be heard. Wyat cursed. He duc-taped my mouth, and finished by tying my ankles together, tightly. He gripped my upper arm hard, and dragged me to another door, this one revealing a closet full of suitcases.

I was thrusted down again, and watched as Wyat brought out a very large, black suitcase. He opened it up, and stuffed me inside. I tried to cry out, my eyes pleading him to stop. The last thing I heard before he zipped it completely shut was, "Behave, or suffer!"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! THIS CHAPTER WAS INTENSE TO WRITE!!!!! It is kind of dirty, but I REFUSE to write inappropriate things. I just had barely enough to get the point across.

I really want to finish this story, so I'm going to make this a short story. With this story finished, I can focus more on my other stories.

IM NOT DONE WITH INSANITY YET!!

But I'm going to finish it soon.

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to read my other two projects!

-not_so_perf