1. {2x18}

Alaric's apartment

Alaric was in a chair with a warlock standing over him, chanting to put Klaus into Alaric's body. Katherine sat up trying to see where she was.

Once the warlock was finished putting Klaus in Alarics body, Klaus took the blood transfusion pipes out of his wrist. When he stood up the warlock bowed.

"Alaric?" She whispered. When she got to her feet she tried to leave the loft but she couldn't.

Klaus walked up to her, "Zdravei, Katerina. I have missed you"

"Klaus!" Katherine replied, noticing it wasn't Alaric.

"Is it finished?" Nikole asked coming out of the bathroom.

"Yes, it is" Klaus replied.

"Great" Nikole smiled, "Katerina's awake, now we can get started"

__

The Next Morning

Klaus went into Alaric's Closet, "Ugh! Who is this guy? Safari Sam?" He pulled out two shirts, "Okay. Bad.. or badder?"

"The dark colors suit you better" Katherine answered.

"Hey, she's right" Nikole said with a mouth full of whipped cream.

"Oh, thank you, honey" Klaus replied, "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, "correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house" Katherine informed.

"Okay, that dagger needs to start exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy's a buzzkill" Klaus responded.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna" Katherine reminded.

"Right. Elena's aunt. For, uh, all the lies about Isobel. What else?" Klaus asked.

"That's it" Katherine answered.

Klaus caressed her her hair, "So jumpy"

"Please, just... kill me. I've told you everything that I know" Katherine said.

"You see, I believe that you believe that. But what wouldn't you know? What could they be keeping from you? Hm? Anything? Tell me?" He compelled her.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger" Katherine replied.

"Bonnie the best friend?" Klaus asked.

She nodded her head

"I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore" Klaus added.

"She doesn't. Or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop" Katherine stated.

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that" Klaus said.

"Please, just kill me, Klaus. Be done with it" Katherine recommended.

"And show you kindness?" Klaus questioned, "I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death... is going to last at least half that long" He pulled out a pocket knife, "I want you to take this knife.. and stab yourself"

He held the knife out for her and she took it and stabbed herself in the leg.

"Now take it out. Now while I'm gone I want you to do that over and over and over again. And if you get bored... switch legs" He instructed her.

"Where are you going?" Katherine asked.

"I'm gonna go lay my eyes on my precious doppelgänger" Klaus replied, "Oh, don't look so glum, Katerina. The fun is just beginning" He walked away, "Again"