4. {3x04}

The End of the Affair
***

                                            __

__

"Do I" Stefan questioned what Klaus said, "In fact, I learned some of my favorite tricks from you."

Flashback

The twins, their baby sister, and Stefan were all sitting at a booth. "So, Stefan, enlighten me. What makes you worthy of an original like my sister?"

"Yes." Nikole agreed with her twin brother, "She's pure vampire and you're no more than a diluted bloodline."

"Don't listen to them, Stefan. The twins are elitists." Rebekah told him.

"Hmm. And where's the rest of your family?" Stefan asked the twins.

They shared a look causing Nikole to laugh. "They're dead."

"Yes, you see. I killed most of them."

"But not all." Rebekah added.

"And you're okay with that?" Stefan asked the young blonde.

"Well, we all had the chance to choose a side. I chose the right one, eventually." Rebekah told him holding Klaus's hand.

A angry looking brunet with a mustache walked over to their table, "Where the hell's my wife?"

"I don't know. I give up." Stefan answered looking up at him.

"You think you're so tough? Hiding in your bar, drinking your liquor? A telephone call to Chicago PD might set you straight." The man replied, cause a laughing reaction out of the Mikaelson siblings.

Stefan pointed to a girl clearing his throat, "Lila? Lila, please come here for a second."

Lila walked over and the man was with ease, "oh, thank god. Come on. We're leaving." He wrapped his arm around her.

"Oh, no, no, no." Stefan stopped them, "You're sitting." Nikole got up letting the man sit next to her brother before sitting back down.

Stefan took Lila's glove off, pulling a pocket knife from his coat, "Stefan, don't be mean."

"What the hell are you doing?" The man asked the Salvatore.

Stefan cut Lila's wrist letting the blood drip into a glass. "Thank you so much, Lila. Why don't you go and bandage that up?" Lila got up and walked away, "Is like you to join me for a drink."

Stefan slid the glass full of Lila's blood over to her husband, "What kind of si-sick freaks are you?"

"I said, drink." Stefan responded to the man completely ignoring his question.

The man's hands were shaking as he picked up the glass, a took a sick looking disgusted, "I didn't catch your name."

"Go to hell."