2. {2x19}

At Alaric's Loft

"Ah, you were right" Klaus-ric closed the closed the closet, "This witch is all juiced up and aiming to kill"

"That's terrible" Katherine sarcastically, responded.

"We're gonna have to kill her, Maddox. Do you think this Alaric guy has anything vintage?" Klaus-ric asked, he looked through the drawer then opened the bottom, "Crossbows, wooden bullets and automatics? Who is this guy, again?"

"He's a local vampire hunter" Katherine replied.

"Ah. Well that explains the clothing" Klaus-ric threw the crossbow.

Maddox pour a glass of bourbon, "All I could find. Guy likes his bourbon"

"I knew there was something about him I liked" Klaus-ric drunk the bourbon.

"There's a high school dance and I'm gonna need you to take out the witch bitch" Klaus-ric said to Maddox.

"If she has that much power, she can sense me coming from a mile away. I won't be able to get near her. You have to do it" Maddox replied.

"In this body?" Klaus-ric questioned, "I'm a haggard history teacher. She can easily hurt me. I mean, not me, Klaus me, but.. you know what I mean"

"No witch can handle channeling that much power. It'll kill her. It would kill me. You just have to make her use it" Maddox Informed.

"You mean like provoking her to death?" Klaus-ric asked.

"It won't take long. Just keep attacking her until it kills her. His body, Alaric's will last longer than hers will" Maddox explained.

"How? he's human" Klaus-ric questioned.

"He's gonna do a protection spell on you, idiot" Nikole mumbled the last bit.

"Get ready, sister" Klaus-ric said.

"Im surprised your letting me go" Nikole

"I'm not" Klaus-ric laughed, "I was saying get ready to become what we were born to be"

"Hm" Nikole pouted, "You make me want to kill you."

"If only you could, sister." He smiled.

"You think that, buddy." The brunette pat her brother's shoulder.

                                        __

The next day

"I'll be back as soon as I can" Maddox referred to him going to get Klaus's real body.

"Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body and if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get" Klaus replied, closing the door.

"You're so bossy" Nikole laughed.

"Where is he going?" Katherine asked handing Klaus-ric some coffee.

"To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hair-do" Klaus replied.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?" Katherine questioned.

"Well, the full moon is almost upon us. I've killed the witch, I have the moon stone and the doppelgänger is waiting in the wings" Klaus informed.

"We are so ready to break this curse" Nikole smiled.

"Why would you two do that here?" Katherine asked, "There's so many people that would try to stop you two"

"Because we have to. It's the birthplace of the doppelgänger" Klaus explained.

"I didn't realize that was a requirement" Katherine replied.