3. {2x20}

THE GRILL

Nik and I walked into the grill, spotting Damon and Alaric at the bar we went over there. Nik had his witches gathering what we needed, he got the two Lockwood wolves, Caroline and and some random person.

"Gentleman?" My brother interrupted whatever they were talking about, "Why so glum?"

They turned to look at us.

"Ugh" Damon looked down, "Klaus and Nikole, I presume"

"In the flesh" Nik replied, "Thanks for the loaner, mate."

"Any reason you two stopped by to say hi?" Damon stood up.

"I'm told you and your brother fancy our doppelgänger"

"We just thought we'd remind you not to do anything you'll regret." I said, cutting straight to the point

"Thanks for your advice." Damon replied.

"I don't suppose I could talk to you two into a postponement by any chance, huh?" Damon asked.

My brother laughed, "You are kidding. He is kidding, right?"

"No, not really." Alaric replied.

"I mean, come on, what's one month on the whole grand scheme of things?" Damon said, that wasn't going to sit well with my brother.

"Let me be clear. We have our vampires. We have our werewolves. We have everything we need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow don't screw it up" Nik said rather intimidating, before he left.

"Nikole!" He yelled for me, he's always yelling for me, can't you do things by yourself.

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes, "I'm swear gonna throw him in a bloody river. Stefan's older brother. My brothers, former inhabitant. Goodbye" I followed after my brother.

__

Alarics loft

We walked into the cozy little place, something was off and I could feel that Nik also knew, let's hope he doesn't hurt her.

"Everything okay?" Katherine asked us.

"What have you been doing" He ignored her question.

"Making coffee. Do you want some?" Katherine was asking before Nik vamped to her, holding her up by her neck.

"Tell me what you've been doing." He compelled her.

"Making coffee" she answered.

He looked at her, before letting her go. She turned to go somewhere else, then my brother called her again. "Wait."

"Take off your bracelet."

Katherine took off her bracelet and handed it to me.

"Now... I want you" he thought about his next words, "to walk over to the window and stand in the sunlight." He told her.

"But I'll burn." She said.

"You don't have a choice." He reminded her.

She turned walking over to the window.

IN THEIR MIND

"Nik, why are you making her do this?"

"To test a theory"

Once she hit the sunlight she started to burn.

I didn't like that. I looked over to my brother and he was smiling. "Ugh" I groaned, vamping to her, "Stop"