1. {3x01}

|| The Birthday||

STEFAN, KLAUS, AND NIKOLE WERE IN TENNESSEE LOOKING FOR RAY SUTTON

STEFAN, KLAUS, AND NIKOLE WERE IN TENNESSEE LOOKING FOR RAY SUTTON.We had just recently came up with a plan, "I think this is a horrible plan."

"You think everything I come up with is horrible." Klaus said to his sister.

"Because 90 percent of the time it is, I've told you a million times that you sound odd when you talk like that." Nikole argued, she hated when her brother used an American accent.

"I thought you two were professional." Stefan interrupted their conversation, tired of hearing the two bicker.

"We are professional. He's going to scare that poor girl before we can even get in the bloody house." Nikole told Stefan.

"Can we just get over with this?" Stefan asked.

"Fine." Nikole groaned, walking towards the house.

They vamped to the house, as the girl picked up a doggy toy. She turned around and jumped.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Klaus said in an American accent.

"Can I help you two?" She asked them.

"Yeah, my-uh, my car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. I feel like I've been walking forever. Yours is the first house we've come to, so we were just hoping that we could use you phone." Klaus told her.

"Don't you have a cell phone?"

"Heh, yeah. Battery died." He pulled it out of his pocket, "Look, I promise I'm no serial killer. I just wanna use your phone."

"Sure." She sighed.

"So... can I come in?" He asked her.

"No." She told him, and Nikole laughed, "I'll get the phone, I'll bring it out to you."

"I thought you country folk were supposed to be more trusting." Klaus spoke letting go of the American accent.

"I'm from Florida." She said with attitude.

"Well, that explains it." Nikole vamped to her, "Now show us a little southern hospitality." Nikole compelled her.

She let the twins in the house, and Klaus held her by her hair.

"I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." The other girl in the house said turning around, "What's going on?"

"Please don't be alarmed. I'm told Ray Sutton lived here." Klaus said.

"He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly." The girl answered.

"But I expect he makes it home. Once a month." Klaus walked up to the girl, she looked at her friend, "That's what I thought. Where is he now? If I have to make you tell me it's going to be infinitely more painful for you."