3. {3x03}

The End of the Affair

                                       __

                                       __

THE IMMORTALS HAD TRAVELED ALL THE WAY TO A PLACE WHERE THEY COULD GET ANSWERS, the place where they met Stefan. The place were Nikole was going to get her sister back. "Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan."

The car stopped, and Nikole was the first to get out, the boys followed after. "Finally."

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asked following the twins.

Nikole looked at him smiling, "Memories." She pat his chest twice.

"I know how much you loved it here, bringing back the good old ripper days" Klaus smiled, looking out at the city.

"Blacked out most of them. Lot of blood, lot of partying. Details are all a blur." Stefan informed the twins.

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what makes it legend. Word was the ripper of Monterey got lonely. So he escaped to the city for comfort. It was Prohibition. Everything was off-limits then, which made everything so much fun. Chicago was magical." Klaus informed the young vampire.

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it." Stefan turned from the city.

"Down to business, then?" Klaus asked him.

"Why am I still with the two of you? We had out fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?" Stefan questioned the twins.

"We're going to see my favorite witch." Nikole informed the Salvatore, "If anyone can help us with our little hybrid problem, it's her." Nikole got into the car, and Klaus followed.

Flashback

Gloria was singing and the blonde was trying to dance, but she kept hearing a group of men laughing. The blonde finally got fed up and walked over to them, "Sorry to crash the fun, boys, but some of us actually came here to hear the music, not you."

"I am so sorry sweetheart, are we offending you?" Stefan asked the blonde, with a little smirk at the end. The men he was with laughed as if it were funny.

The blonde looked at Stefan, smiling before she got closer to him, "It'd take a lot more than a baby face like this to offend me." The blonde traced the side of his face with her finger, before walking away.

Stefan put his drank down following the girl, "Ahem, Hey." He grabbed her arm, "Are you ever gonna tell me your name?"

"Sure." The girl responded, "When you earn it." She put her face to the side of his saying, "Now do Gloria a favor and sticks sock in it." Before she went back to her date.

Flashback over

The trio walked into the bar, "Looks familiar, doesn't it."