2. {3x02}

|| The Hybrid ||

                                       __

                                       __

Smoky Mountains, Tennessee

Stefan and the twins were on their way to find Ray's pack. Stefan was holding a dead Ray, "You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?"

"I'm fine." I'm fine Stefan replied, carrying Ray over his shoulder.

"Are you sure about that?" Nikole asked, looking at Stefan.

"You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit down." Klaus smiled, he was being nice.

"You know, I get that we're, uh, we're stuck here together, but if we could maybe skip the chitchat, it's be great." Stefan said.

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend." Klaus stated.

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer" Stefan replied.

"Well, thanks to our pal, Ray. We found ourselves a pack." Klaus, stopped walking, because they saw werewolves, "There."

Stefan walked towards them, causing all of the people there to look at him. He put Ray down, and a women started running towards him, "Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on?"

She looked up at Stefan, "Who are you?"

The twins walked up next to him, "The important question is who are we. Please, forgive the intrusion. My name is, Klaus and this my sister, Nikole." Nikole waved at them.

The women started to stand up, "You're the hybrid twins."

"You've heard of us. Fantastic." Klaus smirked.

                                       __

KLAUS WAS TELLING THE WOLVES ABOUT HYBRIDS, SINCE THAT WAS WHAT RAY WAS ABOUT TO BECOME, "It's fascinating, actually. A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon. A vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid"

"The beauty about it all is that you don't age, and you're an apex predator." As Nikole said that, Ray gasped alive, "Nice of you to join the party, Ray."

"Very dramatic." Klaus commented to how he came back.

"What's happening to me?" Ray asked, clueless of what was being said while he slept.

Klaus turned his head, "Stefan."

Stefan stood up, looking around, "Are any of you human? You're friend here, needs human blood to complete his transition to a vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die."

"Doesn't take much. Just a sample." Klaus stated, "Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend along for the ride?"

Nikole vamped to a blonde haired man, that was next the women, "You. You're human." He was about to run but Nikole stopped him, "Duratus."