EP 1

He sighed as he pulled out a cigarette. Leaning against the wall, he tried to lit it up with his small lighter. Cy sighed out, huffing out a small puff of smoke. Unbeknownst to him, there's a certain 'God' looking down to him.

"Dr. Cyrillic, I assume you have finished the research", Phobos spoke, his voice echoed through the smoke room. The scientist yelped, almost dropped his cigarette. He let out a few cough.

"Oh, good afternoon, sir. Uh, unfortunately no-", he chocked out as he tried to hide himself behind a plant. The 'God' stared.

Noticing the claws opening, Cy quickly spoke. "Though! I can assure you that our research is slowly coming to an end! Believe me. Dr. Sodium was there to witness the new power". Cy coughed again as he avoided his boss' eye.

"Hm. Then, will it be done by this week?", the man asked while crossing his arms, still staring at him.

"Give us uhm, at least another 3 weeks, perhaps? Just to make sure- We wouldn't want any mistake, sir".

Cy slowly turn his head up to look at the God. Scared of his boss but trying his best to not act like it (despite Phobos can clearly tell).

It thought for awhile. Then, he nodded. "Fine, 3 weeks or you'll be dead", he said before turning around. Leaving the scientist in the smoke room all alone.

"Yes sir-", he jumped at the door slam. Cy let out a heavy sigh then took another drag.

"I seriously need to leave this place".