EP 9

"Are we there yet?"

"..."

"Are we there yeeet?"
"Are we?"
"Cy, are we there y-"

"For the love of god, shut up! I'm trying to fucking navigate", Cy hissed at him when he looked away from his map to glare at him.

Comet sighed loudly. "It's been 4 hours and we still haven't seen the damn town, man. Are you sure we're going to the right way?", he looked over the man's shoulder to peek at the map. Cy moved away slightly.

"Yes, we are. We literally just need to walk a bit more"

He folded the map then shoved it into his pocket. "Now keep your mouth shut until we're at the town"

Comet blew a raspberry as he crossed his arms. "Yeah, whatever", he muttered to himself.
He decided to look at the sky while walking to imagine the clouds.

Something is wrong.

"Hey, Cy? Is it already night?", he asked.

"No..?? It's literally just 4 pm"

"Then, why's the sky dark?"

Cy looked at him questionably. "What the hell are you on about?"

Comet pointed his finger up to the sky as he looked at the man. "That. It's dark as fuck. Just few seconds ago, it was bright"

The man stared at the sky in disbelief. He squinted his eyes while fixing his glasses.

"What the.. there's no way it's already night"

He stood there questioning himself what kind of science is this. Then, he remembered.

He remembered what Sheriff told him.

"We have to keep moving. Keep your head low if see or feel anything's a bit.. weird"