EP 3.5

Something bad is definitely happening. The alarm went off, other scientists are panicking and a lot of agents (as well as some G03LM and riot guards) have their weapons up. Which is, quite rare.
The last time this happened was when Dr. Christoff allegedly executed.

"What the hell is hap-", before he could ask, the riot guard cut him off.

"Get in your office, scientist. An intruder have been detected"

Cy moved quickly before the riot guard try to push him themselves. "Yeah, ok. Whatever", he mumbled.

When he arrived at the office, he scanned his card and walked in. Soda looked over to him.

"Oh, sweet! You came back in one piece!", they said in a relief tone.
"Thought you were a goner there. The riot guards came in to warn about the intruder and you were gone longer than usual"

Cy walked over then handed Soda's coffee to them. The scientist took it carefully and thanked him.

"Some asshats bumped into me and I had to make sure the coffee didn't spill out too much", he replied, sounding mad still.

"Hey, at least you aren't dead!"

Cy rolled his eyes at them as he sipped on his drink. "Yeah, you're right. Who knows what would happen by then"

Just as he about to sit down, both scientist heard gunshots outside of the office. They looked over to each other, worried.

"Shit, man. That sounds bad", Soda said as they stood up from their chair.

"Really bad-", the other looked down to the substance seeping in the room. Getting more disturbed by the amount of it.

They looked at each other. Both felt fear slowly creeping up to them.

"Are we really going to die? In this shithole?? I haven't even reach 40's", Cy sighed. "There goes my retirement plan"

"Is there at least some kind of weapon to defend ourselves?", Soda asked as they looked around.

"We have chairs"

Both scientists picked up their chair, holding it tightly after placing down their drinks on desk. They stared at the door as they fearfully waiting for anyone that may walk in.

Their heart beats faster when the door slid open.