EP 4

Cy ran out of the rooms as fast as he could, elbowing any incoming sleepwalkers.

He couldn't believe it. The man he thought was dead is actually alive and now out there trying to destroy Project Nexus.

His breath quickened. His mind is getting dizzier each step he took and his lungs are screaming for air. He really need a break.

This whole thing happened in a day.

"MOVE!", he yelled as he pushed away a scientist. Right now, all he need to do is to make sure the files are in safe place.

Cy opened the door to the staircase then immediately slammed it closed. His back leaned against the door tiredly as he catch his breath, knees buckled together.

He shoved his hand into his pocket and pulled out a drive. He stared down to it, remembering what happened in the office.

---

Their heart beats faster when the door slid open. Immediately, their face fell into a shocked expression.

"Dr. Christoff?! I thought you're- Wait..", Cy said, his eyes widened.

He couldn't believe Dr. Christoff is here. Standing with guns in his hands and blood staining his coat.

"This- I heard from everyone that Phobos executed you! I thought you're dead this whole time"

Christoff pointed his guns at both of them, aiming for their heads. "I don't have time to explain. I need you to corporate with me right now"

"Put the guns down first! It's not helping us when you're literally threatening your own colleagues!"

"Ex-colleague", he corrected them. "Just work with me here. I need Dr. Cyrillic to follow these orders to make sure Nevada doesn't fall into Phobos' hands"

---

The scientist moved away with a gasp. The sleepwalker patients are scratching the door and even banging their hands on it. He have to leave now.

He stood up and ran downstairs, skipping some steps to move faster. Luckily, this is only Chapel. Just one more level and he'll be out of this place.

Just as he opened the door, he was immediately met by two test subjects. He stepped back.

"Come on, you've got to be kidding me right now!", he yelled as he dodged one of abominations that lunged forward.

It growled at him as the other ran up to Cy, teeth bared out and ready to bite off his face. He punched its face just in time. The abomination fell down on the floor. It struggled to get back up to its feet.

Giving the scientist some time to run away and find the exit; leaving the Science Tower forever.

---

"I need you to transfer the files into this driver then delete everything in the computer. Burn down the papers and give me the halo. Once you're done, leave this place and find Sheriff. Don't look back"