EP 2

"Something about this doesn't sound right", Cy said as he looked up to the whiteboard. He twirled the marker between his fingers skillfully while his eyes darting around to find a mistake.

"Maybe because of the misspell here?", his co-worker said. They walked to his side with clipboard in their hands.

"Oh yeah, you're right. Thanks", the scientist hummed as he wiped it off then wrote the correct spelling of the word. "So, Soda. You wanna head over to the cafeteria after this?", Cy asked. "We've been working on this since 7 am".

Soda (also known as Dr. Sodium), hummed in response. "Sure, why not? Though, I got a question"

"Shoot"

"What's the point of this anyways? Especially with the design and all", they pointed their finger at the case. It contained something that looks.. 'angelic'.

"Oh uh, so The Other Place- or I like to call it 'Hell'; has some kind of power that's beyond our comprehension. I found out that we are able to extract tiny bit of it and transfer it into an object. Although, it is specific material due to how powerful it is.", Cy explained. "And for the design.. well.. let's say Phobos told me to make it this way since he see himself as 'God'. But I feel like he's opposite of that"

Soda raised their eyebrow. "Hm, interesting"

Cy nodded. "Although, we have no clue if it's stable. The last thing we want is to have the whole place blow up or something", he joked as he set the marker down.

"Well, if anything, let's hope uh. Nothing bad happen, y'know?"

"Yeah. Hopefully", Soda agreed as they moved over to their desk. They placed down the clipboard.

"So.. lunch?"

"Fuck yeah"