Chapter 5: The Tiger Lily

Confidence, pride, wealth, and desire. These are all things that the beautiful and vibrant tiger lily represents. A perfect name for this castle King Amore has built from the ground up. Sat upon his throne, a crystal glass of whiskey in hand, he gazes upon the glory of his creation with deep emerald eyes. He made his dream come true all by himself: all the money, power, and recognition he wanted. This place was his pride. 

Not that he would want anything more involved with the world government, for being under their umbrella of protection was enough. Amore was his own kind of pirate: being able to live freely how he wanted, just no ship needed. All he needed was here. He prides himself more on being a respectable "man of business" than a filthy pirate, he surely was more than that he thought. One can live freely as long as one knows how to pull the right strings. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, outside the great red doors, a blonde mysterious man was steaming with a desire of his own. This mysterious man was Sanji... who had forgotten all about his original mission...

He HAD to get a peak of these "beautiful maidens." You know...for research. For...further investigating this military base. Yeah, that. 

Still conscientious that he had to keep up his disguise, he walked as cooly as he could to the front of the grand building gilded in gold. He could barely keep his legs from becoming complete noodles just imagining what it was like in there.  

"Halt right there, sir!"

Suddenly his daydreaming was interrupted. "Shit shit..." Sanji froze. A bouncer stopped him in his tracks. Maybe he outta retreat now...but the research...

"Haha, just playin' with ya, Marine!" The bouncer chuckled. "You got yer Marine ID on ya?"

Sanji sighed in relief. "I--uh, wait just a sec..." He brisked his coat pockets pretending to look for an ID. "Aw crap, I must've left it in the hotel..."

"Don't sweat it, I'll let ya in today. You don't look too sketchy. Just don't get into trouble though, they're pretty strict in there." The rugged man turned and pulled open the massive door with no effort needed. "Have a good time, sir." He smiled. 

"Thanks." Sanji cooly said sauntering in. He couldn't believe how easy that was. His body began trembling with excitement as the doors shut. As his eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, he stood and took in the atmosphere of red velvet and sultry sounds. Golden chandeliers dimly shone through a thin cloud of cigar smoke, illuminating the posh and lavish interior of The Tiger Lily. 

His lighter flicked open to ignite a fresh cigarette. His icy eyes looked down at his reflection in the black tile. "I'll be back soon Robin and Nami, don't you worry...I must--" 

"Oh! So sorry, handsome!" 

Sanji's cigarette nearly fell out of his mouth as something just bumped into him. "Oh, that's--" No, wait, this wasn't just another civilian...this was...A GODDESS. "OH~ That is quite alright, my dear!~" Those icy eyes broke open into two beating hearts. Standing before him was a gorgeous young lady draped in golden yellow and jewels. Her hair was long and black with a satin shine, and a chiseled face that looked to be carved by the angels. Sanji's heart almost tore out from his chest; he couldn't believe the sight before him! His legs went weak to the point he was nealing on the floor, taking the hand of this beautiful goddess. "It was clearly my fault for being in the path of your beautiful self, please forgive such a clumsy man.~"

The mistress chuckled "Oh sir, please don't you worry! Can I get you anything, handsome?~"

HANDSOME?! Oh, poor Sanji lost himself. He was boiling hot...and now was a limp noodle on the floor. He had lost all feeling in his legs.