Chapter 16: Dream Come True

Author's Note: So...there's A LOT of spice and intimacy in this chapter, fair warning. Enjoy~ (Or skip if you are uncomfy with that, that's okay too!)

Day 1, A warm and sunny day:

I'm starting this journal to tell about my adventures with the infamous Strawhat Crew. This was my first day on their ship and the first day of the rest of my life. Sanji wasn't kidding, they are a crazy bunch. I never thought this day would come when I would finally sail the seas.

I met my love Sanji while trapped in my prison. He was my knight that came to save me, as cheesy as it sounds. He really is a hero. He brought me back to his crew, where they all greeted me so kindly. Their ship is out of this world; full of color and joyful things. The deck has a floor of grass which I could lay in for hours. I didn't realize how much I missed feeling the grass between my toes. They have fresh gardens and a full aquarium full of peculiar fish they use for food, but it was also so fun to see.

Monkey D. Luffy is the captain of Sanji's crew. I didn't know how famous he was! He ate the gum-gum fruit and became a "rubber man" he said. He can stretch his body and make some funny faces. He also eats like no other... it was kind of frightening honestly. He is a really nice and funny guy though. I'm friends with Nami the navigator now too. She is so sweet! We talked for hours after breakfast. Luffy saved her from an evil group of fish-man pirates that took over her island. We share some hard backstories, so we get along well.

I also met Chopper the reindeer doctor. He is an actual talking reindeer...who is a doctor! As strange as that sounds, he did a really good job patching Sanji's wounds. There is Robin the archeologist, Usopp the sniper (who claims he once had an army of 10,000 men, but I don't think that's true), Franky the shipwright, who is a cyborg with no pants...and it gets even weirder with Brook the skeleton. A real undead person who died 50 years ago who recently just joined them on Thriller Bark. He looks sort of scary, and asked to see my panties at one point (Sanji kicked him really hard after that...) but his personality isn't scary at all. He's really funny, and such a great musician. He even played a song during lunch and let me sing with him.

There is one grumpy man I ran into I only met briefly. He welcomed me to the crew but told me to "watch out for the skirt-chasing cook". I told him it was a little late for that because he was the one who brought me aboard the ship...he must not like Sanji that much. I wonder why...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you writing, my love?" Sanji wrapped his arms around the young woman sitting at her desk in the women's quarters.

"I'm starting a journal. I never thought I'd ever become a pirate; this is a dream come true and I want to document it all." Night had started to fall. Y/n had an oil lamp lit that gently flickered in the dim room. She rested her hands on the arms of her sailor that wrapped around her. "Your cooking is absolutely amazing by the way, I have never had food that delicious in my life."

"Only the best for you, sweetheart. You deserve to eat like a queen." He kissed y/n's cheek and then glanced down at the last words y/n had written in her journal. "That's Zoro, by the way. You don't need to be around that moss-head."

"You guys don't get along, huh?" Y/n smirked.

"No way, he's just a stupid musclehead..." Sanji clearly was growing irritable, but y/n saw this as an opportunity to tease the cook.

She grinned in mischief, "I don't know, a swordsman is pretty cool.~ He must be pretty tough."

"Only thing he's good at is getting lost." Sanji flatly said, rolling his eyes. "The guy is as sharp as a bag of hammers. He couldn't find his own nose if it wasn't attached to his dumb face."