Chapter 26 Announcement of War

"Everyone! As your new Archon I will stop this vision hunt the prior Archon put into action" Your son Kunimitsu announced as the crowd cheered hearing the good news "As such the borders will open once again under new guidelines."

You watched proud how your son spoke to his new subjects telling him his plans and immediate changes he is doing.

"Now that that's out of the way." Kunimitsu said as he crossed his arms. "I will announce who has the highest authority right alongside me." The crowd looked confused as they talked among themselves curious. "See the lady over there " Kunimitsu motioned over to you as the people looked at you. "She is my mother. As such her word hold as much power as mine and will be treated with upmost respect. I will not hesitate to punish those who dare disrespect her." Your son said firm. "The boy next to her is my .. little brother.. " Kunimitsu said straining himself. "He too is must be treated with upmost respect." You have the crowd a gentle smile and a small hello as Khoi waved as well with you . "Now for the last announcement " your son resumed as they looked back at him.

"..... My love.." Zhongli said with a hurt smile. "Did our son ignore me??"

Venti laughed. "some father you are. Your kid acted like you didn't exist"

"He doesn't like you just face it." Khoi said as you all watched the Electro Archon speaking.

"We're going to war! Against Snezhnaya! It is the Tsaritsas doing the prior Archon made this hunt and hurt it's people!" You heard the people whispering among themselves sounding angry. You knew your son won't mind lying as long things got done his way. "We will be aiding Liyue and it's Archon fight against them!" The people were unsure as you saw Zhongli walk over to were your son was. People who saw him made way for him.

"Well said Kunimitsu." Zhongli said as he stood next to him. "I am Rex Lapis. The Archon of Liyue." He said as the people gasped in shock as he kept speaking "The Tsaritsa has attempted to destroy my nation and had plans to do the same to Inazuma. As such both your Archon and I will fight and defeat her."

"I will only say this now. And I speak specifically to the rebels that were attempting to fight the vision hunt. Disperse your forces. If you still attempt to plan and keep going I will not show the mercy of the prior Archon. You shall be killed as soon as you are captured. We are in war now and I will not tolerate anything that will be come an obstacle in winning the war" Kunimitsu said with a cold tone.

"...Mother brother wants to kill me and Aether and Paimon" Khoi said as Paimon hid behind you and Aether gave off a nervous smile. "We took part of said rebellion."

"You will be fine. As long you don't do anything else you should be ok" you told them reassuring them.

"Sounds like the new Archon going to be pretty strict like the former was. Well I'm sure you will be able to help him rule more differently." Venti said looking at you.

"Of course. I don't want his people to live in fear of him." You replied.

"That's great to hear." Venti said. "It's good to know your here help. Otherwise who knows how he would be."

"Violent without a doubt" Khoi replied as Paimon and Aether both nodded agreeing.

"As your Archon spoke." Zhongli continued. "This war will be the priority of both our lands." He said as he stood behind Kunimitsu and placed his hands on both of his shoulders. "And now I give my warning. Kunimitsu is my son and his mother is my wife. His brother is also my son. So know if you speaking ill of any three of them is speaking ill of me. I will not tolerate any rudeness to my family." Zhongli said firm as Kunimitsu looked up at Zhongli with cold hatred eyes.