Chapter 39 One Problem done. Another to go.

"don't spare her mother!" Kunimitsu made his opinion known as he watched the ex Archon glare at you all. "She is not to be trusted"

"I agree with brother" Khoi said stepping up next to Kunimitsu. "She still holds to much influence! She will cause nothing but trouble in my nation if she stays alive!"

"Not just that!" Kunimitsu grabbed your arm as you looked at him. "They killed Alexander!"

You froze. That's right. That feeling you felt back. The death of a follower. You looked around the battlefield. "Where is he?!" You said as you spotted his corpse and you went to him. You kneeled down next to him and saw the expression his face had. The look of remorse. "Alexander..." You said gently to it as you put your hand gently to his cheek and felt it's frozen cold touch.

"That Bitch" the youngest triplet said watching you mourn over your devotee.

"Alexander.." Khoi said watching from the distance. He felt anger rise within him. The Tsaritsa killed one of you last remaining devotees. "Kill her!" He yelled.

The whooper flower sprung into action hearing Khoi's command and went for the attack. The Tsaritsa moved to dodge but felt grounded into place stopping her. Looking down she saw the roots still had her in place. She only had time to look up to see the attack coming straight at her before getting her.

Everyone went silent seeing how the Tsaritsa was motionless as nothing but her blood pooled around her.

"Shes dead" Childe said in shock.

Khoi looked at the army that once served the Tsaritsa watch the scene. They understood well they just happened. They watched it all. From how the top Harbingers we're defeated. Even with one under your direct control. To how the Gnosis was taken and now belonged to another. Now they saw it all. They looked at Khoi and watched how the whooper flower returned to his side.

"I think it's clear of what's going on" Khoi said to the people of Snezhnaya. "You all are witness. I am now the new Cyro Archon."

"It took long enough" Kunimitsu said looking at now his fellow Archon sibling.

"Way to long" Khoi agreed.

"I am very proud to see this" Aleski said.

Dottore was speechless. He watched everything and he was powerless to do anything. 'the other Harbingers won't be happy to find out of this' he thought to himself. He felt a smile come into his face. 'This is going to be fun to watch unfold.'

"Aww this is awesome!!" Daktari yelled as he rushed over and picked up Khoi up. "I am a proud uncle!"

"Young lord!" Xiao said concerned watching Khoi being carried around by your brother.

"Who the hell are you!? Put down Khoi!" Kunimitsu yelled.

"Ah you must be Kunimitsu" Daktari said holding Khoi.

"That's right I'm the Electo Archon! Now put him down!" He yelled.

"He's feisty." Daktari said "good" he said nodding to himself.

"Uncle Daktari. Please put me down" Khoi said calmly as Daktari listened.

"Honestly Daktari you really have to control your emotions. Your so dramatic" Aleski said walking over to them.

"Hey! Nothing wrong with being dramatic and emotional. Plus. It's fun" Daktari defended himself.

"Uncle.." Kunimitsu said bit taken aback.

"Brother." Khoi said "these are our uncles. Daktari, Aleski and the one watching us is Mort. There mother's older brothers. As you can see their identical triplets."