Tony Stark- Savior

(Request for AlrethaRosePetals, you didn't make it specific on who you wanted it to be on, so I just chose Tony!)

Tony glanced around the broken down room before walking through the door and into the sandy air. He hasn't found a soul yet, and he had twenty men looking.

In Afghanistan, people were hard to find when there had been bombings. But he wouldn't give up, because he happened to be highly determined on finding a certain girl here.

He had met her once, and had fell for her since then. She was tan skinned (I'm sorry if your not!) And had long (hair colour) tresses that fell against her back. Her eyes were an enchanting (eye colour) and her lips were full.

He couldn't get her out of his head. But when he visited, she was a slave. A slave locked in a cell for something bad she had done. Which, after getting to know her, wasn't all that bad.

But here people took things seriously, and accidentally knocking down an officer was one.

Looking at the rubbish now, Tony was doubting he would find her. This thought banished as an officer skid in front of Tony, panting and pointing towards a small clay building. "There's a...girl...stuck under some bricks...sir!"

Tony nodded and made his way over to the building, ironman boots clicking against the sandy ground.

The air was hot and humid, and (Name) felt pain rush through her as she tried moving under the bricks. She shouldn't move, but it didn't look like anyone would be saving her now.

She gave up and let fate be, breathing in dust particles and excepting that she'd probably die here soon.

Just as her eyes started to shut, the weight of the bricks were pulled off her and she gasped, air filling her lungs up normally.

Tony gazed down at her and nearly cried. Her skin, once smoothe, had scratches and bruises on it. Her eyes were shut in exhaustion Tony guessed, and her brows were furrowed for some reason. Tony didn't waste another second on reaching down and scooping her up into his metal arms and flying off. 

~Le Time Skipe~

Your POV

Pain. Shutter. Darkness. Blink. Pain.

I opened my eyes, meeting a red velvety room and white satin sheets. I soon realized I was laying on a memory foam mattress that was cool to the touch.

I snuggled into the softness and the nice comfy pillow. I didn't want to get up, that was obvious, and I didn't see anything that would make me get up so I started to drift back into dreamland. That is until someone barged into the room, yelling and all that annoying interruption jazz.

I slid an eye open and glared, but my eyes widened as I saw the familiar scruffy billionaire by the bedside. Tony smiles at me, his lips pulling back to show white teeth.

"Tony?"

"One and only, babe."

"How...?"

I stared at him in astonishment, my eyes studying everything about him. There were bags under his eyes from lack of sleep and worry. I wondered that maybe he had been worried about me? No way.

Tony grinned that grin I fell for, and I found my cheeks getting warmer. "Did you save me?"

Tony chuckled and rolled his eyes, "obviously, doll."

I like that name. I know I didn't look like a doll at all at this point, but I really didn't care.

"Thanks," I say, smiling genuinely at him.

2 years later (I'm sorry XD)

Tony pulled the tan girl into his lap on the couch, kissing her neck in a loving way. She giggled and leaned into him. The brunette ran his hands over her swollen belly and grinned, happy that they were having girl twins. "Tony, you OK?"

"Yes, I'm perfect."

"Your not perfect."

Tony stares at her in disbelief. "Your my savior."

And he smiles at that.

(Hope you liked it, as most times, it didn't go like I wanted it to because I got bored and lost interest XD I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Thank you!)