Tony Stark- Piano

(Ah, it feels so good to update! I've been hibernating for so long. Here's a spicy little one shot!)

(Name) leans her head against Tony 's shoulder, her eyes drifting shut as she listens to the sweet cords being played throughout the room.

It doesn't surprise her that he can play so well. The billionaire practically has all the time in the world to do anything he wants.

He smiles, his chocolate orbs glancing at her beautiful face.

(Name)'s gorgeous (eye color) glassy eyes open and she giggles, pecking Tony's tan cheek and getting off of the little black bench that is sat in front of the instrument.

She slides across the floor, her peach silky dress flaring up. He watches her, his fingers still playing that beautiful song as (Name) dances around the room.

She giggles childishly, holding out her arms towards him. Tony jumps up, running to (Name) and picking her up, twirling her around. She slides down his arms and kisses him, smiling wide.

"I love you."

Tony beams a bright smile, tightening his arms around her waist. "I love you too."

She grins and runs her fingers through his chocolate hair, glancing at the piano. "You know, your fingers are good for other things too."

Tony chuckles, an all too known smirk forming onto his lips at her little remark. "Oh, I know."

And the two are off, running into their bedroom while laughing and smiling playfully. (Name) loved it when he played piano, but she loved it when he played her, too.