Recap

Vi and Caitlyn party as teenagers. One thing leads to another, and Caitlyn gives birth to their child, Matilda.

Not long after a party, Vi gets arrested for her and Powder playing on their father Silcos private property. Her prison included a fighting ring.

During her disappearance, Vi loses a lot of memories due to injuries. She finally escapes her hell when a rival fighter, Sevika, stabs her in the ring.

News releases of Vis "accident" appear soon after. Caitlyn reads each one diligently as part of her Enforcer training, seeing them on Marcus' desk by chance.

Years later, Caitlyn moves to Zaun for Matilda, and finds a way to keep her job with the area change. She meets Vi and her family, Vis family also meeting her own.

Matilda and Vi take a DNA test upon Matildas request. She opens up to Vi being her parent very well. Vi and Caitlyn enter a serious relationship.

Matilda, Caitlyn, and Vi become integrated into each others lives. New memories being made for everyone involved.

Vi had Caitlyn and Matilda stay in her home for a period of time, so Caitlyn had Vi stay in her home. That night, however, everything changed again. Vi was taken by the same person who took her all those years ago. Marcus.