Chapter 15 (Final Chapter)

Its been nearly a month since Vi returned home. A month of recuperation, therapy, and physical therapy. She isnt peak health in the slightest, but a lot of her external wounds have closed enough Caitlyn holds her freely. Matilda even clings to her from time to time.

She posted one last training video to round out the series she started before she was gone, writing out an extensive apology, and giving discounts to those who were in the class.

This particular morning was one of wonders. The first time in a long time that she got hard. At first, she thought it was her imagination. Then, Caitlyn rolled over, pushed a bit on her hip, resituating herself.

"Peg me?"

"Later Violet, the dawn hasnt begun to show yet."

"Why so grumpy?" Vi trails her fingers along Caitlyns spine. Caitlyn relaxes into the touch.

"Why so cheerful?"

"My rose needs withering, and my beautiful wife is laying with me."

"Oh im your wife now?" Caitlyn rolls onto her stomach, arching her back so Vis touch would be more sensitive. "I much like the sound of that."

"Now, why are you grumpy?"

"I simultaneously want to fuck you into this mattress, and want to be bred. I want to peg you as youre fucking me."

"Well, we cant do it at the same time, but i would enjoy if you took my ass virginity."

"Oh, so you wouldnt enjoy filling me until i leaked your cum?" Caitlyn sasses.

"Woah mama, not what i meant. Peg me. Fuck me like the little whore i am. After you milk me for all ive got, ill let your sweet pussy milk me twice as good." Vi ends with her hand slapping Caitlyns ass. "Yeah?"

"I hope you cleaned and prepped. Im gunna use the new dildo on you. But first, im going to go back to sleep." Caitlyn yawns, buries her face in the pillow, and allows herself to go back to sleep.

Vi makes a mad dash for the bathroom, making sure to take the proper steps to clean and prep the sensitive area Caitlyn will be penetrating. (A/N: Ill write this process out in my oneshot book as an educational bit.)

-

Vi lays back down when shes done, not wanting Caitlyn to feel pressured. She goes over how shes going to submit in her head. After satisfied with how prepared she thinks she is, she waits, watching Caitlyn sleep. She traces the features on Caitlyns face gently, smiling as she twitches. Vis always loved her sharp jaw and hard nose.

Caitlyn gets up about an hour later. Shes greeted with Vi holding the softest eyes and gentle grin. "Goodmorning love," she whispers, pulling Vi into her arms.

"Hi baby," is whispered into Caitlyns neck.

"Go fetch the toy? Im going to brush my teeth before we start."

"Ok." Caitlyn pads softly into the bathroom, scrubbing along her tedious oral hygiene routine. She foregoes the mouthwash at the end.

When Caitlyn gets back to bed, Vis sat waiting, hextech cock in her hands. "What a good girl you are, my Violet." Caitlyn kisses her brow before taking the toy. She moans when its in place, then gasps when it powers on and fuses with her nervous system.

"How do you want me?" Vi dropped the hushed tone, going for husky.

"On your back. I want to see your face as i bring you euphoria." Caitlyn smiles wickedly at the gasp Vi lets out.

After shes settled, Vi reaches into the nightstand for lube. "Youre gunna need more than you think, but less than i think." Her tone is back to normal.

"Ok darling. Let me know when." Caitlyn guides Vis legs to bend, knees settled on the outsides of her ribs. "Hold for me?" Vis arms loop under her knees. "Good girl." She whines at the praise, cock bobbing on her stomach.