My Punishment

Hawks POV

It's been days. I've just been sitting here, hoping someone will find me. I don't want to make the effort to leave. If someone cares, they'll find me.

I'm sitting on this crusty couch, staring at the entrance. I haven't slept much. My eyes feel heavy, but they won't shut. I hear something outside, I don't move. A tall figure comes wandering into the building. He looks at me, shocked.

"Hawks..." He walks over, kneeling down in front of me.

"What happened to you...?" He asks.

I just look at him blankly.

"Let's get you home..." He says as he helps me up.

I comply, I don't have the energy to refuse anyways. He helps me home and sits me on our bed. He leaves for a bit and then returns with food.

"Here, eat." He says, placing it on my lap.

I shake my head.

"C'mon, you have to eat." He says as he sits next to me.

"Look.... I'm sorry I yelled at you, okay?" He looks at me with those big blue eyes.

I can't help but be a little happy when I'm looking at him. But right now I feel dead.

"Please baby.... Just talk to me..."

Baby....

"I'm sorry...." I choke out.

"Sorry about what? What is it?" He asks.

There's so many thoughts going through my head right now. So many emotions.

"Please, just tell me what happened."

I sigh as I stand up, taking off my pants to show him the large burns on my legs.

"What..."

"This is why I hate heroes.... They do this to young and pretty heroes...." I say, looking down.

"Who." He says sharply.

I shake my head.

"I can't say..."

"Well why not!? Whoever did this to you fucking deserves it!" He yells.

I flinch at his response. I slowly back up away from him.

"Who. Did. It!" He yells.

I cover my face with my arms and my back hits the wall.

"It was Endeavour! Please don't hurt me!" I scream out of fear.

Dabi pauses.

"Endeavour did this... He hurt you??"

I nod. My legs are shaking, I can barely stand. Tears are streaming down my face. I hear him getting closer.

"Please....no no no I'm sorry..." I beg.

I feel his gentle arms around me and I freeze.

"I'm so sorry. I'm going to kill him." He says quietly.

"Dabi, you can't."

"I can do what I want. No one hurts my baby bird."

His baby bird.... I am his baby bird.... His words are so comforting. He lets go and marches out the door. I put my pants on and quickly follow him.

"Alright league! First the heroes treat us like shit, then they kill Twice, and now they've hurt Hawks. It's our turn, let's go fuck shit up." Dabi says.

The rest of the league cheer and grab their equipment. Dabi grabs my hand and leads me out.

Shit.... At least they don't know I killed Twice but I can't go up against the heroes, I'll be ruined....

I'm dragged to a busy part of town, Dabi lets go of my hand and stands in front of me. He sticks his arms out and shoots flames towards a building. Other villains start running around, wreaking havoc among the city. I just stand in the centre of chaos. This is all my fault....

Soon the heroes show up, Endeavour shows up first, following him are Shoto and that other student I met a while ago. Dabi stands guard of me.

"Endeavour." He spits.

"Dabi. I figured you'd be up to this."

"Tch, you shut up! You have no right to speak to me! You're a horrible person!" Dabi yells.

"I'm a hero. You're a villain. It's obvious who's a horrible person." Endeavour says.

"Maybe that's what it looks like on the outside. Maybe it's time everyone knew the truth!" Dabi says with a laugh.

Dabi pops open a bottle and pours it on his head. The black dye from his hair seeps out, revealing his bright white hair underneath. I look at him, shocked. That hair...

"Don't I look familiar!? Father!" Dabi laughs maniachally.

Endeavour and Shoto stand shocked, unable to speak. I feel my knees getting shaky. Touya...my Touya is alive....

"Hahahhaahah! Oh well isn't this fun! A happy family reunion!" Touya laughs as he dances around.

I fall to my knees, I can feel the tears running down my face.

"Now everyone can know the truth about their 'perfect' hero Endeavour!" Touya stops dancing and faces Endeavour.

"You were horrible to all of your kids, you hated that you weren't the best hero so you thought forcing us to be the best was a good idea! You beat us until we couldn't take it and then you'd just move on to the next kid! You needed your perfect successor!" Touya laughs.

"You hated me because I wasn't good enough for you! So you tossed me aside! And look where that got you! Hahahaha! First you traumatized the whole family and then you traumatized my boyfriend!" Touya yells, referring to me.

"Hawks?- H-have you been sleeping with the enemy??" Endeavour chokes out.

Shit...

"Hawks. Get over here. Now!" Endeavour orders.

I slowly stand, my legs are shaking.

"Hawks, what are you doing?" Touya asks.

"I'm sorry..." I say as I walk towards Endeavour.

"Traitor!"

I hear a loud burst and crazy heat on my back.

"AAUUGH!" I scream in pain.

My wings! My wings are on fire! I try putting them out but the pain is severe. I hit the ground, my body is hot, I can feel the fire burning up my skin. Tears run down my face as I'm engulfed in flames. A foot smashes into my face, pinning me down.

"You're a fucking traitor! I trusted you! I- .... I loved you!" Dabi yells as he kicks me aside.

"I will have revenge on all of you!" He screams.

All I hear is maniachal laughing as my senses slowly fade away.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Ooooo crazy stuff
This chapter is pretty sad sorry, it's going to get pretty angsty from now on😅
I hope you enjoyed it anyways.