My Dream

Touya's POV

Once a week me and Keigo have a movie night. Since I'm usually busy working there's not a whole lot of time for us to be together. So this is a nice break for us.

As I'm sitting on the couch looking through movies Keigo is grabbing his snack. He comes over and sits beside me, holding a plate with pickles, mayo and cheese.

"What the fuck is that?" I ask.

"Uh it's a snack?" He says with a sassy tone.

"Yeah but.... that combination?"

"It's good! Shuddup." He says.

"Alright, alright. Pick a movie." I say tossing him the remote.

He flips through the movies and I swear it takes him like 30 minutes to pick one. He finally chooses Moana. He plays the movie and eats his so-called snack. He obviously loves this movie because he knows the words to every song. I look over at him and he's tearing up at the part where the grandma dies.

"You good?" I ask.

"It's so saaad!" He starts sobbing.

"Hey- calm down babe... It's just a movie."

"Who cares if it's just a movie!? It's still sad!" He cries.

"Okay okay... Sorry..." I say, I pull him closer so he can cuddle me.

He snuggles up next to me, getting comfortable. Not even 10 minutes later he jumps up from the couch and runs down the hall into the bathroom. I quickly pause the movie and follow him.

"Keigo? What's wrong??" I ask.

He's leaning over the toilet throwing up. I go sit beside him and rub his back. This has been happening a lot lately, it must be a withdrawal symptom or something. I rub his back until he feels better. He sits up and wipes his mouth.

"I'll go get you some water." I say, leaving the room.

I come back and give him a glass of water. He drinks it and sighs.

"Feel better?" I ask.

He shrugs.

"Maybe you shouldn't have eaten that so-called snack of yours." I say.

"But it was sooooo good." He whines.

"I know, let's get you to bed okay?"

"No I wanna finish the movie." He says.

"You sure you're okay?" I ask.

He nods. We go back to the couch to finish the movie. Keigo grabs another snack before he sits down. This time it's just some chips. We cuddle on the couch for the rest of the night watching movies.

-Time Skip brought to you by my lazy ass-

Keigo's POV

My eyes open up to see the love of my life. The sun is peaking through the window and lighting up his face. I reach my hand out and place it on his cheek. His eyes slowly open and he smiles at me.

"Hey beautiful." He says.

"Mornin..."

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close. I snuggle up against his bare chest, feeling his warmth.

"We should do something fun today." He says.

"Yeah? Like what?" I ask.

"I don't know, we could go to the zoo or a water park or something. I just wanna have fun with you today."

"Yeah, I'd love to."

"Let's get going then!"

He smiles and then jumps out of bed. He puts his sweat pants on and hurries out the door. I roll my eyes and crawl out of bed, throwing on one of Touya's band shirts.

I walk out to the kitchen and Touya is making eggs. I take one whiff and immediately become nauseous. I hold my stomach and stumble to the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet before throwing up. Touya comes in and rubs my back.

"What happened? You haven't even eaten anything yet." He says.

"Eggs... They smell gross..." I say.

"I'll make you something else. What do you want?" He asks.

I shrug.

"How about some toast? It will help your stomach." He suggests.

I nod. He gets up and goes to make breakfast. I slowly get up, flushing the toilet and leaving the bathroom. I sit at the bar in the kitchen and Touya puts a plate of toast in front of me. I eat my breakfast and while Touya makes us some food to take when we go out. I finish my food and go get dressed.

Touya is so excited it's like he's a child. He grabs my hand and drags me out of the building. We get into Touya's car that he just bought and Touya starts driving.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"I don't know. Where do you want to go?" He asks.

"We could go to the boardwalk. I could use a soft pretzel." I say.

"The boardwalk it is!"

We drive for a while and I just stare out the window. We arrive at the boardwalk and get out of the car. Touya takes my hand and pulls me alongside him. We walk down the boardwalk and I can smell the soft pretzels. I start dragging Touya in a different direction, following the scent.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

I drag him up to a pretzel stand.

"Pretzels!" I say bouncing up and down like a child.

Touya laughs and goes up to the stand to buy me a pretzel. I jump up and down as he hands it to me. I take a large bite, melting from the taste.

"C'mon let's go play some games!" Touya says, taking my hand and running towards the game stands.

We play games all day. Of course I won most of them. Touya did win me one prize, a tiny blue dragon stuffed animal. We leave around dinner time, Touya said he has some place he wanted to take me.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Cliff hanger oooo
Where is Touya taking him?
I don't know yet😀
I'll figure it out
Maybe... 🤷