My New Beggining

Hawks POV

I step back away from Touya.

"I-Im sorry- I uh... I gotta go home..." I say.

"What? Why?" He asks.

"I just... Uh, gotta clean..." I nervously laugh.

"Well... Maybe I can come with you. We can talk." He says.

"I don't really think that's a good idea..." I say.

"Please." He looks deep into my eyes.

Damn it, I can't say no to him.

"Fine.." I say.

I leave and he follows behind me. We walk in silence.

"Sooo.... Where do you live?" Touya finally asks.

"South side..." I say.

"Wait.. really?" He asks.

I nod. The silence takes over us again as we start coming to the bad part of town. It gets worse and worse as we get further until we finally reach my apartment. You can hear gunshots and sirens in the background.

"This... Is where you live?" Touya asks.

"Mhm." I walk into the building, suddenly remembering the state of my apartment.

We get to my door and I laugh nervously.

"Uhm... Wait here I'm just gonna- yeah-" I say as I slip into my apartment.

I run around trying to tidy a little and at least get my drugs put away. My arms are full of empty beer cans and I go to grab my drugs and I see Touya standing in the doorway.

"Uh... Keigo..." He says.

I stand there like a deer in headlights.

"Heheh..." I drop the cans, grab the drugs and run off into my bedroom, stashing them away.

I come back out and smile.

"Sooo this is my place..."

"You really meant when you said you needed to clean..." He says.

"Yeah... Sorry about that."

"You're... Really living here..? It's a dump."

"Yeah... But it's all I can afford... And it's not like I'm here all the time..." I say.

"Keigo.... What happened to you...? You're living in a dump. You get blacked out at parties and you're doing drugs... Don't think I didn't see those on the counter." Touya says, coming closer.

I look down.

"I know... But what else do I do... I ruined my career, my status... My whole life..."

"What do you mean...?"

"By being involved with you I was hated on by the public. My title and my job were stripped from me. I became broke and homeless and the only way I could make money was being a fucking prostitute! And I can't do that shit sober! So now I'm here, wasting away in this dump..." I say, tears running down.

I'm wrapped in a warm embrace.

"I'm so sorry.... I should have been there for you...."

"How could you? You were a villain and then in jail...." I say.

"I should have looked for you as soon as I got out... But I didn't...." He says, holding me tighter.

"Welp- you're here now." I say, stepping away with a nervous chuckle.

I start cleaning up the cans I dropped, in an attempt to change the subject.

"Keigo... Please talk to me... I want to help." Touya says.

I pick up the cans and turn to face him. Putting on my best smile.

"I'm fine. Really. And I don't need your help." I say.

"Well I'm going to help anyways" he says, pick up a can off the floor.

I sigh as I put the cans in the recycling. Touya picks up some trash and throws it out. We spend the afternoon cleaning.

"I really do want to help you Keigo. Even if you don't want it."

"How could you help?" I ask.

"By being here for you like I should have done a year ago." He says.

"How would that help?" I say coldly.

"So maybe I can help get you out of this situation."

"I'm fine Touya. I'm still alive right?"

"But you're not happy!" He grabs me by my shoulders.

"You're suffering alone! I want you to be happy!" He yells.

I flinch, my hands are shaking.

"I-I-Im sorry..." I say, starting to cry.

"Y-you can help... J-Just please don't hurt me..."

"I'm.. not going to hurt you..." He holds my cheek.

I flinch, closing my eyes.

"I never ever want to hurt you." He says.

I slowly open my eyes. His bright blue eyes staring lovingly at me. The tears keep running down. Touya wipes them with his thumb.

"I only want to help..." He says.

I nod. He plants a little kiss on my lips. I melt at his touch. It's been too long since I've been held like this. He pulls away. I quickly grab his shirt and force him back. Kissing his whole heartedly. More tears run down my face. I feel like the weight I've been carrying is finally being lifted off of me. He hugs me tightly as I sob.

"I'm going to help you. First, by getting you out of this place." Touya says.

"How...?" I say, sniffing and rubbing my eyes.

"I can't let you live here. But you can live with me." Touya says.

"What?"

"My mother has been helping me get my own apartment. I'm actually supposed to be moving in today." He says.

"Oh."

"So get your things and let's go." He says.

I nod. Quickly going to pack my things. I don't have much so it fits into one bag. I come back out.

"Ready." I say.

We leave the apartment and walk back to the nicer part of town. We get to an apartment complex much nicer than mine and go inside. He opens his apartment door and it's very large. Multiple rooms and a nice kitchen.

"Wow..."

"Better than that dump right." He says.

I walk in and put my bag down on the floor. Touya stands beside me, wrapping his arm around my back.

"Thank you..." I say.

"Anything for you my love."

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Sweet things!
Keigos life getting better!
I'll probably do some more stuff with keigos trauma but for the most part this story will be more happy.