My New High

Keigo POV

I'm laying in bed on my stomach wearing nothing but Touya's sweatpants and scrolling on my phone. I hear the door open and look over. Touya is leaning against the door frame.

"Hey birdie~" He says in a seductive tone.

"Heyyy." I say, rolling onto my back.

He walks over to the bed and crawls on top of me, straddling his legs around my hips. He leans down, resting his elbows on either side of my head. He runs his hand through my hair, brushing it out of my face. He places his forehead on mine and slowly leans in for a kiss.

The way we holds me and touches me so gently, it's such a warm beautiful feeling. His embrace is all I need. He brings his hand down my body and holds my waist gently. His touch makes me shiver. I bring my hands up into his hair, pulling him deeper into the kiss. Touya turns and lays on his side, pulling me against his body.

He puts his leg between mine, creating more friction between us. His hands, his lips, his body, his breath against my face. All of my senses are breathing him in. He slowly slides his hand down my back into the waistband of my sweatpants. I gasp at his touch, suddenly becoming very nervous.

"Are you okay? Too much?" He asks.

"No, no. Just... Spooked me..." I laugh nervously.

He holds my cheek gently.

"We don't have to if you're scared..." He says.

"No. I'm not scared. I'm not scared of you..."

"Then what's bothering you..?" He asks.

"I don't know... I guess... It just... Kinda reminds me of when my life fell apart.... But I do want to. With you. You make me feel safe." I say.

"You've had bad experiences... So we will just have to make good experiences." He says.

I smile at him. He holds my face and kisses me gently. He lays me on my back and takes his shirt off. I run my hands down his chest, feeling every inch of his skin. I bring my hands down to his belt and undo it. He slides his pants off and kisses me passionately. He brings his hands down my body slowly and slides off my sweatpants. I lift my hips up to assist him as he slides them off my legs and tosses them onto the floor.

The kisses get rougher as he flips us over so I am laying on top of him. I rip his boxers off, getting quite impatient as he kisses my neck. The feeling sends shivers down my spine. I pull my own boxers off so we are both fully naked. Touya wraps his arms around my back and gently lays me on the bed. I wrap my legs around his waist and run my fingers through his hair. I tilt my head up as he plants kisses and gentle bites up my neck.

"You ready?" Touya whispers.

I nod, pulling him closer. Touya holds my thighs gently and pushes in. He's so loving and gentle with me. Every movement is slow and soft as to not frighten me. He moves gently in and out, holding me tightly in his embrace. I can feel his heartbeat against my chest and his breathing against my neck. My senses are overwhelmed with his presence.

I start moving my hips with his as he becomes slightly rougher. I grip his hair and arch my back, enjoying every moment. I can hear his heavy breathing syncing up with my own. Our bodies moving in perfect unison. He's all I could ever ask for. Nothing will ever take him away from me again.

Touya pulls my hips up making the pleasure sky rocket. Touya releases inside of me and gently pulls out, placing me gently back onto the bed. He lays beside me and pulls me close. He runs his hand through my long blonde hair and tucks it behind my ear.

"I love you..." He says, piercing my soul with his bright blue eyes.

"I love you too."

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Cutenessssssss
I wanted to give y'all some more cute lovey stuff.
It is kinda short but I will make sure to give you more next time.😉