Prologue

Third Person's POV

Lisa's mouth opened wide, yawning loudly and streching her arms ignoring the looks and stares that were being thrown at her. Making her way to her new school was quite a hassle, she was a bit lost, good thing she came across students that were wearing the same uniforms as her and followed them along until they led her back to the right path she's heading.

First day of class, and as she can remember, there would be a student assembly in the gym before the class begin. Fingers crossed that she would be able to attend the assembly on time.

It was a very windy day, the slight wind making her fringe brush against her eyelids. She look up to the sky, watching the clouds fly slowly from the atmosphere, creating different silhouette of animals or any kind of things depending on what she made up of them.

Passing through the entrance gate, she look around at the crowd of students here and there, confusing to where the assembly were supposed to be. She spot an individual passing her by, she followed her quickining her pace to move closer to that person.

"H-Hello" She greeted awkwardly, taking the raven haired girl's attention.

That girl turned around, and Lisa's dark brown orbs met with mesmerizing gray ones. Her breath hitched at the sight, staring at the girl momentarily before she notice herself.

She blinked, scratching the back of her neck nervously. "Sorry for the interruption but... I just wanted to ask where the gym is."

That raven haired girl looked down, hiding her face from Lisa and extended her to point. "I-its over there.."

Following her pointing hand, Lisa looked back at her. "Oh.. thank you miss." She said gratefully before introducing herself. "My name is Lalisa Manoban. What's your name?"

Since Lisa's new and all, its good to make new friends right?

"Irene.." That girl bowed her head, still not looking at Lisa. "Irene Bae."

An unnoticed frown formed in Lisa's lips, Am I ugly or something? She thought "It's nice to meet you, Irene. Let's be friends." She bowed at her, causing that girl to look at her.

Which is great, finally.

Lisa caught a tint of redness in that girl's cheeks before she looks back down. Her lips curled into a smile and open her mouth, but the sound of bell reverberating interrupted her.

Oh shoot the assembly. She remembered.

Lisa gazed at the gym with a frown, cutting her conversation with Irene short, she was already starting to enjoy talking to her. She was so distracted, she didn't notice the stare of Irene infront of her.

"Uhh—" Irene begun, catching Lisa's attention. "Would you uh— like to go to assembly together?" She asked shyly, and Lisa find it adorable.

Lisa felt her face burn, looking away. "T-That would be great..." She stuttered, before the two of them begin to head towards the gym.

-

The sound of voices echoed around the gymnasium, the laugh and chats of the students as they finally reunited with their friends. Lisa look around the room, watching every student as they all waited for the assembly to start.