Chapter 14: End

Lisa's POV

I squinted my eye lids, my eyes gazing at the expanse water stretching in front of me. Inhaling the fresh scent of salty sea breeze, I sighed deeply and reverted my attention back to the book I'm writing, the ball of my pen swirled across the pad, tainting it with its black ink.

Hi, my name is Lalisa Manoban. If you're reading this, means that I'm still alive and survived from the hands of my psycho girlfriend.

If your girlfriend contains these following traits, then I'm hundred percent sure she's a psycho.

1. She always stares at you, creepily.

2. She gets jealous very easily at everyone who talks to you.

3. She's possessive. And I mean, fucking possessive.

4. She doesn't hesitate to hurt anyone;

5. And if you're lucky enough to know or to figure this out, She kills everyone she recognizes as threat-

I paused, my pen stopping on its tracks, and scanned my surroundings as my ears picked up a slight shift around me. The sound of tall tropical trees shuffling from the strong breeze echoed. I shook my head, readjusting myself from my seat; made out of bamboo that were nailed together as a long bench, and disregarded the usual feeling of being watched; I already know who it is.

Continuing what I was doing.

This book contains tips and information of how to date a Psycho. All due to my personal experience, you can read it all here, and if you have a psycho girlfriend then I assure you, this book is recommended for you.

"Baby..."

My back stiffed from the voice calling from behind. Gulping, I slowly turned around and gazed a pair of dull gray eyes that was already staring back at me. Those eyes, those same eyes that always take me back from the start.

I quickly look back down to my book, eyes swiping the very first entry, making me remember where it all had began.

It's crazy to think that a lot can happen in a span of 8 months that totally changed my whole life- everyone's life, and even mind boggling that everybody seemed to forget the terrible event as if it was just a memory written in paper burning in their minds while the wind of time swept away its dust.

Eyes rolling to the side, I read the black bold letters printed on top of a half folded newspaper. Guilt punching me in my gut.

Did it all went too far? It was unfair for Taehyung, especially to the ones that wouldn't have their justice because the person who is at fault of their demise is free, being that the crime was pinned to the wrong person and now their name presents the crime they did not commit.

I felt warm arms slithering around my shoulders, head snuggling on my neck. "My Lalisa.." Irene purrs.

Chuckling half heartedly, I pull her down on my lap and enwrap her slender figure on my body. "You really like calling me with my full name huh?" I mused with a grin.

Irene nods her head with a contented hum. Her eyes land on the newspaper, she pulls her head back and gaze up to me. "You still have that?"

I averted my gaze to the newspaper from two years ago, pursing my lips as I nod while staring at the screaming headlines above the pictures of familiar faces with one specifically larger than the others.

Hana Academi Seoul students murdered. Suspect, Kim Taehyung dead.

I still remember that day clear as if it had just happened yesterday. A rewind in my mind, a horror film relive me