Chapter 10: Get Her

Lisa's POV

The vast tree's surrounding the area rustled from the fresh breeze blowing through, the sun had already set itself on the top of my head blaring warm heat on my skin. My eyes scanned the words scribbled on a piece of paper laying flat in my palm, that Seulgi gave to me and Irene to find a temporary shelter to hide. Switching my gaze towards the name carved on the wooden log at the side of the door and see that it was the same, I inserted the keys and pushed the door open.

The cabin wasn't that big, I'm not complaining, but it was spacious. Dark brown paint cover the walls, on the center of the room are two single chairs that were facing each other on top of a thick furred marroon rug with a light rustic wooden coffee table between. On one side was a small kitchen, a small dark ironed wood burning stove with prep table and beside it is a white sink connected on the wall. At the opposite side of the room, across the chairs, is a surprisingly large wooden bed with thick deep red duvets above the white covered mattress and airy pillows.

It was all quite cozy.

Walking deeper in the room and dropping my bag on the table, eyes still marveling around admiring the room. Feeling a tug on my collar, my body jerked back and I turn my head to see Irene pulling me back and I was dragged across the room. I let out a yelp when I was thrown on the bed, my body sinking in the soft cushion. Heat creeped up my neck as I watch Irene climbed on my lap and pushed my torso back, my body completely laying on the bed.

"Irene?!" I gasped, face flushed as I gawk up at her.

"Did you know how much I missed you when I was away?" Irene whispered in a low alluring voice, her uninjured hand slithering up my chest bringing the hem of my shirt along with it. "So now, let's make up the time lost."

-

Third Person's POV

A deep loud scream pierced through the peaceful warm sun lit neighbourhood, causing some birds to flap their wings from tree trunks they were ones resting and away from the beige colored bungalow styled house.

Taehyung's feet paced angrily back and forth in the living room floor, his heavy footsteps reverberating across the living room and to where Seulgi, Jackson, Tiffany and Wendy were, watching him silently as they sat around the tables from the kitchen.

"They left," Wendy breaks the prolonged silence. "Ho-How....why -Lisa."

Seulgi's head hung low, eyes solely on the empty table avoiding her friends eyes as her lips pressed together guiltily. Sure she helped Lisa despite of her disapproving the idea of Lisa running away with Irene, and doing that it will cause more ruckus that it already had. But when she looked at Lisa, last night on the floor, holding Irene desperately in her arms with her pleading face broke Seulgi's heart. Then Lisa requested her things to be brought to her, from there on Seulgi knew what she was planning to do, so she didn't hesitate to help Lisa. Lisa was her best friend, all of them was but Lisa was her closest one from the rest, she's not going to deny Lisa's happiness.

It's not that she doesn't have any sympathy at Somi's death, but one reason of suffering is enough.

Jackson parted his lips. "I felt like we've been betrayed..." He said quietly, staring blankly outside the window.

"We need to call the cops." Taehyung emerged in the living room, crossing his arm on his chest. "We're going to tell them that Irene was the one who killed Somi and Sunmi."

"We can't because there were no evidence found at Somi's murder." Tiffany contradicts, fixing the bandages on Wendy's body. "And I'm pretty sure the cops haven't found evidence in Sunmi's case either."

"What if she comes back to finish us off?" Wendy squeaked in glossed eyes, anxiously hugging her body.

Taehyung's eyes lands on Wendy, her words repeating in his mind. Tiffany was right, the inspector already told them the night when Somi was murdered is they didn't find other DNA's or any other suspicious person that could be linked to Somi's death, they didn't even have under investigation suspects, even if its just someone who would have motive to kill Somi. It was unbelievable how Irene played them, easily like they were puppets on a string, how she manipulated Lisa with her emotions of condolences at Somi's death, and it made a burning feeling that wanted to erupt in Taehyung's chest.

"What if we get to her first." Taehyung calmly stated.

They all stared at a calm deadpanned face Taehyung, too calm that they almost think that it was too creepy for their liking. Jackson's face awkwardly twitched, shifting in his seat and scratched the back of his neck as he looks up to the martial arts leader.

"What are you implying?" He inquires.

"Are we going to just stand by and wait for her to make a move and kill us?" Taehyung explains and begins to walk back and forth in front of them. "Or we're going to take the matters into our hands since the cops won't be able to help us?"

"And by taking it you mean?" Tiffany stared at him expectantly.

"Kill her before she kills us." Taehyung plainly declares.

Jackson hunches on the table and stared at Taehyung like he was crazy. "Are you crazy?! Didn't you even think that we'd go to jail for that?!"

"Do you have other ideas?" Taehyung counters, staring at Jackson who remained silent. "Just as I thought." He adds. "Alright, get yourselves ready because we're heading out to find them."

Everyone stared at him, face conflicted at his decision nonetheless stood up from their seats to prepare. Taehyung's eyes flickers towards Seulgi, who he finds in a odd behavior since she was silent in the whole conversation. He watched her leisurely follow the three up the stairs with her head still hung low avoiding everybody's gaze. Taehyung knew to himself, there was something she wasn't telling them.

And he'll try to find it out.

-x-

Lmao my mind kinda got malfunctioned for a minute so updated a wrong chapter NVM. Short chapter, I know. I'm sorry I'm just really sleep deprived these days I'll try to update with my usual number of words, till then take care. Don't forget to vote 💛.