Chapter 7: Sunmi

Tip 7: Stay close to your friends.

Lisa's POV

Days passed after my unexpected encounter with Irene, I haven't seen her ever since. She had even stopped attending to school too. It might sound crazy but I was worried about her, I don't exactly know why but I just do. With a ring of a bell signaling class to be dismissed, I stood up from my seat and unhooked my bag hanging from the side of my table and plopped it in front of me.

As I arrange my things while deafening the noise bouncing off the walls of the class, I threw in my books and writing materials, then fishing out my phone from the small pocket at the side of my bag and opened it. Lately I've been checking out my phone once in a while, why? Because I was hoping to receive a text from Irene.

I was still scared of her, even more when she proved to me that she'd kill for me, but I can't shake the feeling of being concern for her because she's technically still my girlfriend. I heave out a loud sigh at the thought of Irene before pressing back to my phone's home screen and stare down at the wall paper of me and Irene, I felt a slight twinge in my heart as I see her beaming smile while the side of her forehead leaned against mine while I mirrored a smile of my own with an arn wrapped around her shoulder.

"Hi, Lisa sunbae.."

I look up from my phone to the voice in front of me and see a girl with thick blonde hair that was messily tied behind her head with two long dark pink and orange fringe at either side of her forehead, under her dark rounded orbs was a deep shade of pink make up brushed against her tanned skin. She leaned her hands on my desk, an infamous smirk I knew well of how flirtatious it seemed as she looks at me.

"uh.. hello?.." I forced a thin lipped smile at her, hiding the fact that I'm uncomfortable under her gaze.

"Lee Sunmi," She softly introduced, lifting a hand towards me while she shortly glanced down to my phone. "I'm a close friend of Irene."

A close friend?

Slowly nodding my head at her statement, though I didn't believe it. "Oh, nice to meet you.."

With that I turn back down to my things, turning my phone off and sliding it down to my pocket. I close my bag and swing the strap on my shoulder before looking back again at the girl in front of me, who was watching my every move. "It was.. nice meeting you."

Turning my body away, I lastly tucked my chair under the table before I head on towards the door to exit. I passed by some of my classmates and shoot them a smiled as they bid me goodbye while they fix their things while I walked out of the door and into the hall where students roam down the hall ready to go home. Feeling a presence next to me, I turn my head and see Sunmi.

"Do you need something?" Looking at her confused, I ask.

Her eyes rolls up to me, she leered at me under her fake eyelashes. "You," Taken aback from what she said, I silently gaped at her.

A playful smirk appeared on her lips. "I mean, I want to get to know you." She muttered, wrapping a hand on my arm.

I instantly pulled my arm away from her touch, as if an electricity shocked me. "Incase you didn't know, I have a girlfriend. Who is you said as your close friend."

"Calm down," She giggles in high pitch voice, slowly placing her hand back on my arm that she didn't get that I don't like her doing. "What's wrong about getting to know my friend's girlfriend?"

"Nothing, but you have a complete odd way of showing it," I told her with an arch brow quickly casting an eye down to her hand holding me.

Arriving at the lockers area, I moved away from Sunmi's grasp and went towards my locker then opening it. I slid out of my school shoes and placed it inside while I pulled out another that I use for outside. Catching a glimpse of Sunmi at the edge of my eyes, she leaned beside my locker with a smirk on her lips. Doesn't she notice that I'm uncomfortable around her?