Chapter 2: First Target

Tip 2: Ignore other guys or girls... if you're in my case ignore both. Why? So no one could get hurt.

It was official. Lisa and Irene were now a couple, the news spread all over the school saying the new girl in school got Irene in the palm of her hand. But Lisa know well that it was not true.

Because it was her who was all wrapped around Irene's fingers.

She was currently in her classroom, answering her test. The ball of her pen jotting down numbers and letters as she writes her answers in the answer sheet, her eyes switching to the questionnaire checking if she got all the signs right.

Few weeks later it was now her quarterly examination, she sometimes get nervous about these type of things, especially at maths but since Irene helped her last night with studying she was very sure that she's going to ace this test.

She stood up from her seat, placing her answer sheet and questionnaire inside her folder then walked towards the front of the room.

"Ah, Ms. Manoban. Already finished?" Her teacher asked, she nodded. "Well, I guess you could take an early break since this is the last test for today."

"Thank you," She muttered before gathering her things from her desk and exited the room. Not without throwing Seulgi a smirk, she can see that mono eyelid girl is struggling with her maths.

Seulgi just stuck her tongue out at Lisa.

Lisa trudged freely down the empty hall, since it was quarterly exam, all the students may have still be on their classroom taking their tests. Passing through her girlfriend's classroom, she can see Irene's serious glare as she focused on writing. An unknown smile formed on Lisa's lips, watching Irene's every move.

She looks so adorable with her brows knotted together. Lisa thought.

Hearing the classroom door sliding open, Lisa sees a pink headed girl coming out of the room, her emerald eyes landing on Lisa.

"Annyeong, Lisa-sunbae." That girl greeted enthusiastically.

"Ohh- hi, Somi." She replied, smiling. "I assume you're the first one to finish the test?"

Somi nodded. "Hai, it wasn't that hard."

Humming. "I guess Miss Jeon Somi is very smart huh?" Lisa teased, grinning at her as she playfully pinched Somi's cheeks. "You need to teach me sometimes, Somi."

A reddish color crawled out of Somi's cheeks, she shyly look down. "I guess -uh..l could tutor you in my free time." She replied. scratching a part of her arm.

"That's great," Lisa said. "If I need one I could ask for your help, but for now Ire-" She was cut off by a loud slam of the door, startling both of them.

Irene stood by the doorway with a deadpanned expression, her eyes switching between Lisa and Somi.

"Irene! I was waiting for you to finish so we could have lunch together" Lisa beamed cheerfully, grabbing one of Irene's hands and pulled her closer. Not noticing the hidden glares Irene is shooting towards Somi. "Well Somi, we'll be going now."

"Yea okay, sunbae." She replied, waving goodbye as she watches Lisa drag Irene towards the cafeteria.

There wasn't much student hanging out in the cafeteria, maybe because they're still on their exams or maybe because they preferred to stay in their classrooms to study for tomorrow's examinations. Only a couple of upperclassmen, the seniors, and some familiar students that seemed to be one of Lisa's club mates in the martial arts club.

Lisa was eating the meal she bought from the cafeteria, and to say at least, it wasn't even that good to consume. Her meal consisted of corn salad, bowl of rice, pickled vegetables and an already cold miso soup.