Chapter 1: Date

Tip 1: Join a club, martial arts club is better. Trust me you're going to need it in the future.

Lisa's footsteps bounced off the walls of the empty hallway, exploring down the hall and looked around to find something that would catch her attention. After all of her classes ended, she decided to join a club or any extra curricular activities to pass up some free time, that she would most likely going to attend after school.

Her lips pressed into a thin line, eyes scanning every open rooms and posters glued on the doors. In one of the opened doors she saw students were chopping vegetables and meats, she immediately knew it a cooking club. Then there was one room that the inside was dark and creepy with strange writings on the floor with lit candles around it, she heard that it was an occult club.

Then there was a drama club, that she saw a poster on its door, photography club, art club and even gardening club. Switching her eyes from left to right, she spotted something that took her interest and she didn't hesitate to enter inside the room.

She sees a boy standing in the middle of the room by the large windows, wearing a loose white karate top and bottoms with black round belt around his waist, a red band on his upper left arm and a white bandana around his head, under the fridge of his black hair.

She approached the boy, opening her mouth to speak but he interrupted her. "Welcome to the Martial Arts Club! My name's Kim Taehyung," He greeted enthusiastically with a wide and boxy smile. "What brings you here?"

"Hey, my name's Lalisa Manoban. I want to join your club, are there any requirements?" She replied, eyes traveling around the room, studying it.

"None, the Martial Arts Club is pretty much open for anyone." Taehyung said, he turned around and walked towards the desk containing a pile of papers and neatly lined folders. "Let me get you a brochure so we can start."

She silently nodded. Looking around, she noticed that the club was quite empty comparing to the other clubs, especially the cooking club. The thought of cooking made her remember about Irene, did she joined the cooking club? She thought.

"So..your club," She slowly begun, trying to find a word that wouldn't offend him from the lack of people. "Where are your members?"

"Oh, the others took a break for today," He explained, carrying a piece of paper, brochure and a card. "Here's the brochure, you can see the list of things you'd be needing here. And I just need you to sign this."

Taehyung handed out a pen and a piece of membership contract attached on a clipboard. Signing the paper on the bottom right part, she gave it back to him and in return he gave her a card.

"This is your membership card you just need to write your name and attach one of your pictures, signature on the back and you're good to go," He informs, resting the clipboard on his hips. "You must bring your card at every club meetings, just stick it with your school ID so you'd never forget."

She nodded in understatement, inserting the card in her pocket. "Okay, thank you." She told him preparing to leave.

"Oh, practice starts tomorrow!" Taehyung yelled at her once she neared the exit. "I suggest you to prepare your things right away."

"Okay!" She yelled back.

"Fantastic! You are now an officially member of the Martial Arts Club! I'm looking forward to teach you everything I know!"