Chapter 1: Welcome To Remnant.

The scene opens up in a Sentinel base near the city of New Baghdad, Mitchell is in an office with Kingpin, and later, they are attacked by Atlas forces, and when Mitchell, Gideon, and Ilona try to fight them off, they run to escape a warbird trying to kill them, and an MBT explodes beside them, and a blue portal sucks them in.

Later it shows two girls at what looks to be a courtyard, and they see the blue portal.

?: What's that portal doing there?

??: I don't know. But we should check that out.

The two girls get on a VTOL, and it switches to Mitchell, but this time, he has his other arm regained, he wakes up to see that he has is old arm when he was in Seoul. He grabs an HBRA3 and the Others wake up to grab their weapons, they somehow find a Pitbull as well, they move and they see the VTOL and it lands, and they find that the ones who got off were only teens.

Mitchell: THIS IS THE SENTINEL TASK FORCE!

Mitchell's POV 

The first one had an oversized scythe, the second one had an old rapier, the third has what looks to be a sword of some sort, and the last one has gauntlets with shotgun shells inside and Ilona has her KF5 Pointed at the first one.

Mitchell: Stand down! We aren't hostiles!

Girl in red: Who are you?

Mitchell: I am Sergeant Jack Mitchell of the Sentinel Task Force, the others behind me are Gideon, and Ilona. Now who are you girls?

Ruby: I'm Ruby, that's Weiss, Blake, and my sister Yang. So what is this Sentinel Task Force?

Mitchell: That's classified, shouldn't we be headed somewhere?

Ruby: Come with us to Beacon.

Mitchell: Okay, how are we gonna get there?

Ruby: We're gonna take the Bullhead, well, that aircraft right there.

She points to the aircraft and they get on, Ruby asks Mitchell what is the weapon that he is holding.

Ruby: What is that?

Mitchell: This is my HBRA3 Assault Rifle, and it fires automatically, by what I mean, just hold the trigger, and let the bullets fly.

They later take a flight there and they head to Beacon Academy.