Chapter 8: First deployment.

The Scene opens up inside of a UH-60 Black Hawk, and Ruby is seen with a Remington ACR on her laps, and the Sentinel Pilot, Guardian 6-4 is heard.

Guardian 6-4: Shoreline coming in to view.

UNSA Pilot: Copy that Six-Four.

RPG, AR, and MG Fire interrupts the noises that the Black Hawk's Rotors are making and after avoiding them, Mitchell is heard.

Mitchell: ROPES! GO! GO!

They all rappel from the helicopter and move out, and then encounter Enemy MG fire, and they take cover, as they are taking cover, they throw in a smoke grenade, potentially making their line of sight go blind, which meant they were forced to fire in a random direction, as they could not see them, Mitchell uses an M4A1 and kills the gunner, then they encounter a Technical with a salvaged M2 Browning, and Park, now a part of Sentinel's active servicemen, uses an HK M320, and blows up the Technical, and they all move out, then Ghost Captain Thomas A. Merrick and Marine Lieutenant John Vasquez are seen opening fire on an Enemy position. TF 141 Members Captain John Price and Kyle "Gaz" Garrick breach a door, then two Rangers, Sergeant Foley and Private, now Specialist James Ramirez are seen opening fire at an MG Position, until he uses the M203 on his SCAR-L. And he moves to a roof. Until it happens. 

Ramirez: FOR F***'S SAKE!

Foley peeks out of cover from the Humvee, but gets himself shot on the head, and maybe after rescuing some pilots and Marines inside of a crashed Black Hawk, they quickly get out of the area and some of the forces have returned to the carriers at the ocean.