Chapter 3: Another Visitor.

The scene opens up after the classes, in the Beacon Courtyard, until something is heard, and they see a Helicopter going out of control, but the Helicopter is not a Eurocopter EC-635. Mitchell and Ruby head to Ozpin's office and tell them that a new Visitor from earth just came in, by a helicopter. Ozpin tells Mitchell to go with Team RWBY. He obliges and he enters his dorm.

Gideon: Hey Jack, something wrong?

Jack: Another visitor from earth, came in by helicopter, well a damaged helicopter.

Gideon: Good luck out there mate.

It cuts to Mitchell with his HBRA3, and he has a KF5 With an ACOG Scope, Foregrip, and Extended Magazine on his back. He has an Atlas 45 on his Pistol Holster, and when they get off, they see the helicopter's broken tail, and it is blocking their path.

Jack: Hey, Team RWBY, Watch This.

He kicks it, two times and it flies off.

Yang: Woah! Do you have that strength?

Jack: It's my Exo-Suit that helped me kick it off. It can enhance my strength. Let's move.

They later keep moving, and then they see the crash.

Ruby: So this is the Helicopter?

Jack: Yeah, check for any survivors.

They approach the Heli, and when the girls go near the helicopter, they see the pilots, dead, and some soldiers inside are dead as well, but they were armed with Different Weapons, which were in the past. The weapons were M16A2 Rifles, Mitchell grabs one of the Rifles and inspects it, to see the designations,  Rifle, Cal, 5.56, M16A2. They continue on, and then a gun is heard Cocking.

Mitchell: Anyone there? If you're a friendly, come out.

Someone comes out and is armed with an XM4 Rifle, equipped with a Visiontech 2x Scope, Ember Sighting Point, and Dropshot Wrap. It was MI6 Agent Helen Park.

 Jack: Hey what happened here Park?

Park: I got shot down over Ukraine, we were only on a Training mission. What about you Mitchell?

Jack: My base was attacked by the Atlas Corporation. And when you crashed, were you attacked by black-skull looking animals?

Park: Yeah, why would you ask?

Jack: The creatures here are called Grimm.

Grimm start approaching the area and they leave instead of killing them.

Jack: Oh and on where we are, we are in Remnant. Another world.