Chapter 6: The Fall of Beacon.

The scene opens up with Logan, Hesh, and Penny engaging the Grimm with Vasquez. Then it cuts to Yang and Paul looking for Blake.

Yang: Blake!

Paul: Where are you Blake?!

After they heard her scream in pain, Yang activates her Rage Semblance, but calms down as it won't work and she'll get her arm cut off, she realized it after they were shown their future. He orders Jack to open fire on Adam, and he opens fire and Covers Yang, and when she was given his M1911, she aims with the handgun, and shoots Adam on the side. Therefore giving her a window of opportunity, and she gets Blake and Paul follows her and they make it to where the wounded are, as TF STALKER Ghosts, Merrick and Kick cover them. 

Ruby: What happened here Yang!?

Yang: She got stabbed, she forgot about her future by Mistake. Where's Pyrrha?

Nora: You need to find her!

It cuts to Mitchell fighting Cinder and he uses his Atlas 45 after his HBRA3 ran out of ammunition, but gets overpowered and Pyrrha takes an Arrow to her leg, then Ruby and Paul arrive to see Pyrrha about to get killed, Paul opens fire with his M4A1 and the Bow is shot off her hands, with Paul now using his new SIG P226 on Cinder, and it hits Cinder by the Stomach, and then he fires another round into her leg, and she falls onto the ground and Paul picks her up and heads down then a Wyvern almost Kills Pyrrha, if it wasn't for Ruby who used her Silver eyes to save her, then it cuts to Vasquez, dragging an injured Exo-Suited Marine, and is using his M27 to fend them off as he gives it to the injured Marine and he is brought to the Medical Helicopter, as TF 141 Members Sergeant Johnny "Soap" Mactavish, and Sergeant Gary "Roach" Sanderson cover Vasquez as he drags the injured Marine to the Black Hawk Evac'ing the injured Military Personnel. Then F-52s, F-15s, Harriers, and Jackals kill the colossal nevermores, and shoot down a whole group of Colossal Nevermores, therefore keeping the Grimm of the Airspace, and the evacuation aircraft leave the Academy, as the UNSA Ships, Tigris and Retribution escort them.

Ruby and Yang's Father, Taiyang Xiao-Long, and their Uncle Qrow Branwen, are heard talking, then Tai comes up to her daughter and says that he is glad to see her daughter okay, and after that, Qrow talks with her, and after getting asked if Pyrrha was okay, he replies that Pyrrha is fine, but was sent home. She goes to Yang's room and finds an M45A1 on her cabinet, and it was a gift from Jackson, as he had a second M45 in another holster, inside of a box with a holster inside.

Yang: Ruby, you're okay. Everything isn't alright today, there's a war going on between White Fang, and the Alliance, between the US and UNSA forces currently, which made it worse, you can do anything you want to do, I'm just gonna rest here.

Ruby: I love you.

When she goes off to watch some TV, she sees a note left behind and she reads it.

Ruby: Dear Ruby and Yang.... I'm already on the frontlines, and I have to be active in battle every day, You'd both miss me, because I'm part of the Alliance fighting the Fangies. I wish I could spend time with you two, but since the Military is calling me. I may not be able to visit. From a friendly Sentinel Operative. *gasps* Jack, you're in the war now. I hope you make it out alive.