Chapter 7: Enlisting into Sentinel.

The scene opens up with Team RWBY, and they are with Mitchell, Will, Ilona, and Gideon, and are inside of a Black Hawk, and the pilots are heard, and are both from the Marines and Sentinel.

Sentinel Pilot: Shoreline comin' in to view.

Viper Pilot: Copy that Guardian Six-Four.

Marine Pilot: We got RPGs down there, careful.

Later on, it triggers a flashback and then, it shows Team RWBY,  and JNPR in the recruit uniforms. And Will is seen appearing from the door, and he is now a Gunnery Sergeant, as Mitchell was promoted to Master Sergeant.

Will: I am Gunnery Sergeant Will Irons, and I will be your Senior instructor, and what I want to hear from your dirty ass sewers is sir, Do you understand?

Recruits: Sir Yes Sir!

Will: I CAN'T HEAR YOU MAGGOTS!

Recruits: SIR YES SIR!

Will: Good, then welcome to Sentinel.

2 weeks later...

The scene changed to the firing range as Gideon is instructing everyone.

Gideon: Welcome to Pull The Trigger 101. Since I've seen some of you fire recklessly from the hip, Mitchell's gonna be showing you the disadvantage of firing from the hip.

Mitchell fired his Remington R5 on the hip, and the bullets go everywhere.

Gideon: See what I mean? He sprayed the damn bullets everywhere. Foley?

Foley: If you want your shots to be accurate, you have to aim down your sights. Captain Emery, go fire from the hip to compare with Mitchell using his sights.

Gideon: With pleasure.

Mitchell fired his Remington R5 down the sights as Gideon fired the Bal-27 on the hip, and Mitchell shooting from the sights was more accurate.

Mitchell: And if there's more targets and you can't reload, or no time to get to your pistol. Grenades come in handy. *throws M67 Frag at targets*

*BOOM*

Mitchell: Speaking of pistols... Here's your training sidearm. A Glock 17 MOS.

He fired the Glock and it hit the targets perfectly. Then they repeated what Mitchell did, and they were congratulated and they graduated from Training.