Chapter 1

Y/N's pov:

I was here sitting here nervously while looking at the contract in front of me with the pen between my fingers. If I sign this contract I will be announced as the 8th member of the biggest boyband in the world and I will get what I want "money" the only reason I am signing this contract is because I want money. Right now I am more than greedy for money. I sigh and sign the contract after reading it for last time and then the person sitting in front of me grinned.

Bang pdnim: "finally y/n you signed it. Now don't worry the amount of money you requested will be transacted to your account tonight and don't forget that you are going to live with your group members from now."

Y/N: "Yes pdnim, and thankyou for accepting my request i am so grateful to you i can't express."

Then bang pdnim just nodded and gave me an assuring smile that everything will be alright. I smile back.

End of y/n's pov.

Author's pov:

BTS were sitting in their dorm as y/n's bags and luggage were being transferred to the guest room which is now their 8th member which is y/n's room. They were annoyed and irritated by the sudden announcement done by the company without their consent. They decided to not to consider the 8th member as their group's part as they wanted them to leave as soon as possible.
They didn't knew that it was a girl as their 8th member.

Soon they turned around together after hearing a soft knock on the door and their eyes held in confusion to see a girl with two bags with her at first they thought it would be their staff so they didn't pay that much attention and turned around to walk away but got stopped by a soft "Hello".

They all were looking at her to figure out what she wanted so as the leader namjoon stepped further and asked "Yes..?, You want something?" She shakes her head and gave her introduction "No, actually I am 8th member of the group and I wanted to give my introduction to you guys. I hope we get along with each other and be a success." Y/n said with a bright smile and in a bright voice. They all were shocked as the 8th member was a girl. Everyone was processing things and y/n noticed their wide eyes so she spoke again "I know it's shocking as the 8th member of a BOY GROUP is a GIRL but i hope we get along and create a music and a bond that everyone will cherish and I wish we all enjoy each other's company." Than yoongi scoffed "We are happy as 7 and I am happy with 6 companies, I don't want anymore company so don't come near me or don't try to talk to me." As he spoke he went to his room so as others after scoffing or giving annoyed glare. Only namjoon was their so he spoke up "As you see we are not interested in any new member whether it's a girl or a boy, just don't disturb them and also me, I will talk to you about official work as a leader but don't expect me to be nice to you" he said and went his way. Y/n sighed heavily and went to find her room as the shifting was already over by now so there was no one for her to help. She was walking by the corridor in attempt to find her room. There was nothing to help they didn't had nameplate at their doors so it was hard finding, she gave up and sat on the couch in the living room. Sighing again she went in the kitchen to drink water. As she was coming out she spotted jimin shirtless and called him for help "Jimin oppa can you please tell me where is my room i couldn't find it even though I try so much, please help me oppa." She asked brightly smiling with little pleading eyes. Jimin just made an irritating face and went away saying "Just put more effort in finding it don't be a lazy ass. At least work hard to find your room, you already got in the biggest boyband's group with your connections gold digger" She felt hurt by the choice of his words she wasn't a gold digger or anything they are gonna call her in the future but she just shrugged the feeling and went to find her room. She finally found a room which was not noisy at all it was silent inside in there. She thought that this might be the vacant room so she opened the room and her eyes widen. Yoongi was sleeping and because of her he woke and now his eyes were red with jaw clenched she was scared for her dear life she felt her heart beating fast at a very horrible pace she closed the door immediately after apologizing. After some struggle she finally found her room at the end of the corridor. She went inside and freshened up. After sighing for the nth time today she finally slept thinking about her future.

Next part will be updated soon and the story is gonna become interesting in the upcoming chapters.