Chapter 9

Seokjin's pov:

Everyone was scattered here and there when namjoon called for everyone. Within few minutes all the members were present instead of our maknae, I looked around and found a small figure beside me with it's head hung low, recognising in a second that it's our maknae. I backed away and so did everyone to look at her, and i was stunned bet everyone was too cuz no one said a word as I noticed her looking up at us and asking what's wrong but I was too engrossed in her beauty to reply, I never knew that she was THIS beautiful. Yes when we first saw her we discussed afterwards that she was one of the visuals of our group but didn't knew that the makeup could turn her into an angel, OUR BABY ANGEL. If I ever have a daughter it had to be like her, pure, sweet, innocent. But something in her eyes changed for a second like horror....and then was masked with normality and again the same question left her mouth. But this time someone replied and a chuckle left my mouth whereas others gasp, obviously who wouldn't be surprised if the MIN YOONGI compliments others, it's the rarest sight to see or hear. I knew something was fishy between these two from the first day. Yoongi wasn't that cold with her from the start. And the way she is so calm and collected around him and BECAUSE of him, I knew they were special. I glanced at namjoon beside me only to notice him smirking too, and again looked at y/n but furrowed my eyebrows and she looked sad but why? Yoongi complimented others to look less awkward or more like to not give any hints about his feelings. I'm sure these two punks have feelings for each other. Others glared at him, ofcourse he deserves it he never compliments us so yeah. Namjoon then informed them about fanmeeting and safety precautions. And also mentioned to not annoy our 'princess' nice name. I glanced at our "princess" and saw her smiling ear to ear, guess she likes the name, gotta note it. After cheering the event started we introduced ourselves but y/n didn't got the cheers we got instead their were curse boards it reminded me of our old days when some of those boards were directed towards us and how miserable we would feel after enduring whole day of going through disrespectful things and curses, some members would cry some would be angry or some would be lost of words and everyone tried hard to their bones to collect their thoughts and work harder to be successful. We tried very very very hard to be where we are today and the notice of one more member had shaken us to core because the first thought of each member in our group was "WE worked hard for it for these many years and someone from nowhere is going to enter our group WITHOUT any struggle WITHOUT any audition and we all just have to adjust?"

It was chaos at first within our minds when we decided to be cold to her, but when I heard her small little "hello" that day I knew it was going to be a hard task to act cold towards her, which really was obviously. Everyone had it hard instead of maknaes ofcourse. They really bullied her and for sure was scolded by me and namjoon so I guess they are on line now. We discussed it other day that was it really right to be cold to her? And the answer we found was "NO" so after yesterday's morning event we decided to be natural around her and give her what she deserves...respect, care and LOVE.

Jimin's pov:

When the the introduction was done and we all settled down I took a seat beside y/n as planned. I was between tae and her when the ceremony started. I noticed as some fans gave her glares or straight off ignored her, it somewhere hurted me because it wasn't her fault and even if it was she got the beatings in her first face reveal, it was enough of a punishment. But deep inside in our heart we all seven knew that she is innocent and pure just like an angel like our princess. What damage could a 17 year old girl could do to someone. After some fans a fanboy stood in front of me smiling at me for a second before his eyes darted towards her, something about his gaze bothered me or was i hallucinating, whatever I asked him "what's your name?" And waited for good 1 minute and looked up when got no response only to find him smirking and eyelusting y/n I looked beside me at tae and noticed that he was already frowning angrily at that guy and understood that I wasn't hallucinating back then. I cleared my throat a bit loudly and asked him again a little sharply but still with a smile on my face, damn sometimes being an idol sucks, "what's your name?, Please tell me, I'm here." He looked at me hiding his annoyed expression and giving a tight lipped smile mumbling "han-dae-su" i scribbled his name on the card and handed him. It wasn't even half way the desk when he shifted towards y/n and placed the card infront of her while smiling brightly more specifically smirking if I should say 'need to keep an eye on him' I thought sharply in my mind. But my concentration was disturbed by a female fan, she was sweet and talkative and was some kind but because of her I couldn't keep my eyes on y/n after trying to focus when we heard a loud thud coming from y/n's side as everyone looked at there the guy apologized sweetly where everyone cooed at him i felt disgusted at his acts I knew he was upto something but i couldn't ignore the talking fan in front of me but then suddenly i felt a nudge on my left leg when I looked beside me it was y/n directing her uncomfortableness towards that pervert jerk who was caressing her hand and looking at her more like eyefucking her, only if I could punch him to death I would gladly do that to this fucking dickhead. I swiftly took her hands and took extra gloves off the desk and put it on her making her realise we are here always.

Yoongi's pov:

That guy was really suspicious, he acted like he wasn't a fanboy but a stalker. He kept looking at end of the table in the left where I followed his gaze the second i realise where he was looking at more specifically speaking at whom he was looking. Y/N, the rage grew under my veins as with my usual cold tone I asked his name and wrote it on his card, I didn't wanted him to reach the end of the table but was left with no choice, being an idols sucks. I kept glancing at him when he reached her table and till I noticed everyone's expression almost same as mine. So everyone noticed his lusty eyes on her. Just like me everyone hesitated to let him go any further, but got no choice, being an idol FUCKING SUCKS. When he reached her table he wasn't taking his eyes off her. fucking pervert, he kept being close with her whereas she avoided it, i could notice that she was uncomfortable and suddenly a loud thud made its way through the hall making everyone silent and glance at them where he apologized with a fake sweet smile, i felt disgusted at his face and annoyed when everyone cooed at him, after sometime he was whispering something in her ear and fucking blew into her ears the pen in my hand broke when I saw him trying to lick her earlobe but thankfully y/n backed away probably feeling uncomfortable by his acts. I tried to gather my self together and be as calm as possible. After some gulps of cold water I was calm when the rage blew again now making me clench my hands tight till my knuckles went white when I saw him caressing her hands in a nasty way but calmed a little when her hands were swiftly covered in jimin's small hands which were surprisingly big around hers. Some time passed as I kept glancing at her when I noticed the second person standing in front of her luckily this time it was a girl. She couldn't harm her right? I saw her giving her a gift which she kept aside before I could watch further a fan handed me a gift and her card which got me busy, but my half autograph was interrupted by the whole room gasping making me look up and follow their gaze to stop at standing jimin and crouched down taehyung hovering over y/n making me frown. What were they doing? I stood and went towards her and was beyond furious after seeing her bloody nose and pained expression before I could think what happened the girl's cursing cleared it for me. I carried her bridal style after noticing her wincing.

Everyone was backstage standing beside her to get her treated as soon as the doctor was done i crouched down in front of her and cupped her face looking at her teary eyes and pink bruised nose, why hurt such a pure heart, what wrong has she done to them,following her own dream nothing more, why hurt an innocent soul. I asked softly to her to which she replied in a low voice after my questions namjoon asked her somethings to which she either nodded or answered in yes or no wincing now and then, I embraced her and wiped her tears they continue to fall on her cute baby cheecks she looked like a baby who grew up too fast. It felt like she held too many of her secrets that hurt her inside in those dark brown shiny eyes. It softened my heart when she apologized how can she still apologize. I glared at the maknaes when they smack and flick my y/n.....wait w-what am I saying, she i-isn't....mine. you are going crazy min yoongi get yourself together. After sometime she was ready again to go on the stage but we weren't sure but she convinced us but this time we were on double alert and the bodyguards stood right behind her to scare the pervert jerks.

The event ended and now the meeting time with family was going to come. I glanced at y/n her eyes held longing and love for someone. Some one to whom you miss from a very long time and wanna shower then with hugs kisses and love but not that kind of love between lovers but love to shower to your loved ones, I wonder whom is she meeting with, is it her boyfriend?.....what's wrong with my heart, am i sick...oh God it's so frustrating let's forget it.

'~'~'~'~'

Words count: 1874

Hope you liked this chapter.
Sorry for late updates will try to update faster and longer.
Thank you for reading......