Chapter 12

Italic font: Italian
Normal font: Korean

Author's pov:

Somewhere in Italy~

"Cavargli gli occhi" (Pluck his eyes out) said a man in his mid 20s.
"Come vuole signore" (As you wish sir) said the guard and plucked the said man's eyes out following with a loud scream.
"From now on you won't be able to see anything instead of darkness just like those poor childrens you have raped all your life you dimwit" the man in 20s said in Korean while punching the man with each word.
"Prenditi cura del disordine" (Take care of the mess) said the man in his 20s and left the empty alley in his luxurious expensive car.

The car reached to a humongous mansion which had probably more than 50 rooms with 40 cars in the large garage at the back where the expensive used one was parked right now. The man entered the house the maids greeting him and gaurds bowing to show him respect. "Sir, this is the file of our last mission in Italy.....and after this mission we have meetings and missions in south korea" his secretary said making the man halt in his steps "You found where they shifted?" He asked "Yes sir." The secretary replied, making him smile and he appreciated him while patting his secretary "Very good my dear secretary" "Come on Vincenzo you thought I couldn't find them just like your old secretary?...hah!! I am your one and only true friend in here to serve you with the comfort you want in life bro" earning a smack from Vincenzo "Mind your manners Bogum you are still 4 years younger than me and you are still under training it's just that aunt requested me to get you on straight line because you hanged out with those scums or otherwise you must be out their in one those alleys drunk and al-" "okay okay I'm sorry hyung, why do you nag so much? Are you my eomma or what?" Bogum sighed exhasperately and Vincenzo just laughed. "For a mafia you are really too cute" Bogum said and ran away in his room following with a good night and a flying kiss. "That little brat" Vincenzo laughed and went in his room. He took the shower and wore his night pajamas and went to sleep without eating anything and just thinking about his precious person. "I'm coming to you guys...please be there and just wait for me.....you are the only one who thought about me in my whole life without even knowing me" with the thoughts of them he closed his eyes and slept a dreamy night.

Meanwhile in South Korea:
Y/n's pov:

"Nooooo~ Iron man is much more powerful you idiot." "Okay but Thor is a god that's why he is powerful you beach" "Can't you guys keep it low? If she wakes up than I'm so fucking sure that there will be bangtan with only 6 members from this freaking moment" "Shh.....be quiet she is waking up I guess look" I heard thair arguments. But why was yoongi-ssi's voice so close and full of base but the pillow is so cuddly and big. Just forget it y/n just sleep, you don't know when will be the next time you will get to sleep so peacefully. I thought and cuddled the pillow tightly it was so warm and cozy.

Author's pov:

*Click*
*Click*
*Click*
"Aren't they sooooooo cute?" Sarang asked the members as she, jungkook and jimin were taking their pictures. You ask whom? Ofcourse our lovely y/n and yoongi but what's so cute about them now? Cuz.......they are sooo tightly hugging each other cuddling and sleeping so cozily. "I ship them" Hoseok said beeming happily showing his sunshine smile to everyone. "Eomma loves him, doesn't she?" Chae ha whispered asked Sarang whereas Sarang just smiled and nodded fist bumping the little girl who smiles brightly too. "Finally I will have appa too" the little girl thought. "They look so good together" namjoon said to seokjin beside him "They love eachother I can see it in their eyes, but I am sure they won't confess anytime soon. Those little brats" seokjin replied knowing the gestures both of them share with each other.